DJI Assistant 2 wont find my drone anymore
2571 7 2020-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeterSweden
lvl.1
Sweden

I used DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom to connect my Phantom 4 Pro+ and did all calibrationstuff in MacOS Catalina. After updating firmware via the controller app DJi Go the DJI Assistant 2 wont find my drone anymore. I can start DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom but i only see the @insert USB@ image

I can live with the fact that i do the controller and drone upgrades in DJI Go but i must upgrade my DJI Goggles in DJI Assistant 2 or?
I have also tryed DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom on a MacBook Pro with Sierra but same problem.I have also tryed the fix with the extra driverinstall, no problem installing and allow all security in security settings.

Please tell me what to do.

Sorry for being a newbie. I need to know like should i have both drone and controller on, should i also press some other button on drone or what?

DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom.jpg
DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom.jpg
2020-8-30
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

only the aircraft must be pluged into Pc or mac
2020-8-31
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

2020-8-31
Use props
PeterSweden
lvl.1
Sweden

Thank you @Jetsam but this tutorial is on a Windows PC. I need this to work on my Mac in MacOS Catalina.

Sometimes i get "Allow incoming requests" but still no P4P on my screen. This is really frustrating.

Do i need a special USB to USB mini. I have tried two others but still no connection.

I looked in my box but i can only find wall plug and charger.
2020-8-31
Use props
PeterSweden
lvl.1
Sweden

Even tried DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series) to connect to my DJI Goggles but it to can't find my device DJI Googles this time either.
Using DJI GO on my iPhone it only shows Mavic. I have Phantom 4 Pro +  V2.0 so i dont use a mobile i do the stuff on built in screen.
2020-8-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try a different data cable however if the issue still persist, kindly please try a different computer to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-1
Use props
PeterSweden
lvl.1
Sweden

I like the DJI products very much and i don't want to be one who just whines. The firmware update/calibration stuff is nothing i will have to do every other day so i will simply borrow a PC with Windows 10, install Assistant on it and do what i need to do.

I will let you know how i went
2020-9-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PeterSweden Posted at 9-3 07:00
I like the DJI products very much and i don't want to be one who just whines. The firmware update/calibration stuff is nothing i will have to do every other day so i will simply borrow a PC with Windows 10, install Assistant on it and do what i need to do.

I will let you know how i went

Hope it works out
2020-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules