Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh repurchase
605 5 2020-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5bcb4673
lvl.2
United States

I've been very happy with the service I've received from having DJI Care Refresh on my Mavic 2 Pro.  Later today, I expect to receive my drone back from DJI for repairs to the IMU.  Per their emails, it appears they decided to replace (rather than repair) my drone with a different serial number (one that shows it was built on July 31, 2020).  My existing DJI Care Refresh agreement shows that it has been transferred to this new drone.

Now, my existing DJI Care Refresh agreement expires at the end of this month and what I'm wondering is, since this is a NEW drone being sent to me, can I simply purchase a new DJI Care Refresh agreement for it so that I can keep it protected under warranty?

I ask because I assume the replacement drone will only have a "repair" warranty (90 days?) associated with it.

Thank you,
Jonathan
2020-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Jonathan, I had checked your case and the serial number of your drone, it seems that you had already purchased DJI Care Refresh Plus for your drone before, right? If so, the DJI Care Refresh Plus doesn't support renewing. Hope for your kind understanding.
2020-8-31
Use props
fans5bcb4673
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-31 20:32
Hi Jonathan, I had checked your case and the serial number of your drone, it seems that you had already purchased DJI Care Refresh Plus for your drone before, right? If so, the DJI Care Refresh Plus doesn't support renewing again. Hope for your kind understanding.

Technically I had purchased DJI Care Refresh for the drone that was replaced and never for this new serial number I just received. As a new drone not even yet registered are you saying I cannot purchase a new agreement?
2020-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5bcb4673 Posted at 8-31 20:44
Technically I had purchased DJI Care Refresh for the drone that was replaced and never for this new serial number I just received. As a new drone not even yet registered are you saying I cannot purchase a new agreement?

Sorry, the drone was replaced and it carries the DJI Care Refresh plus of the original drone, since the DJI Care Refresh Plus will be automatically transferred to the replacement. DJI Care Refresh Plus doesn't support renewing. Sorry about this, thank you for your support as well.
2020-9-1
Use props
fans5bcb4673
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-1 04:48
Sorry, the drone was replaced and it carries the DJI Care Refresh plus of the original drone, since the DJI Care Refresh Plus will be automatically transferred to the replacement. DJI Care Refresh Plus doesn't support renewing. Sorry about this, thank you for your support as well.

Thank you for your reply.  It's a shame that I cannot as it really is a great service.

Just so I'm clear, the drone just sent me will remain under warranty for 90 days.  Is this correct?

Thank you,
Jonathan
2020-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans5bcb4673 Posted at 9-1 05:25
Thank you for your reply.  It's a shame that I cannot as it really is a great service.

Just so I'm clear, the drone just sent me will remain under warranty for 90 days.  Is this correct?

Hi Jonathan, it is not, the replacement drone inherits the warranty period of the original drone. 1.png
2020-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules