Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Defective drone returned after repair and poor customer service
1352 4 2020-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The5harrelsons
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1712979 ft
United States

DJI returned a defective phantom 4 pro after I paid $280 for repair work.  Then tells me to ship it back.  I ask to expedite and they say we can’t.  This will make it 6 weeks to be without the drone not counting the two weeks I have been trying to figure out what was going one each time I flew it.
The GPS is cutting on and off.
I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told it would take a couple of days for someone to call me back.
I promise I will never buy another New DJI product (drone or Osmo) just based on the worst service communication I have had each time I have sent in for service or refresh replacement.
Makes no since I pay for repairs then get a bad unit and they don’t want fee to make it right by speeding up the process.  I was told they replaced the drone instead of repairing it but the CAS shows them repairing and testing before shipping back to me. Someone is not telling the truth.  DJI you have gotten to big and don’t care about the ones who made you what you are.  Autel will get my business in the future.
2020-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I feel regretful for the difficulties you had experienced, The5harrelsons, please accept my apology for the troubles caused.
I am able to trace your case number by your forum account, noticing that a new case has been created and the shipping label had sent to you via email. Please send the drone when you are at your convenience, I will ask the proper team to expedite the case and take care of your case asap when we receive it.
And for the service of the drone, please note that products and components presented for repair may be replaced. Hope your kind understanding.
Please feel free to let me know if you have further concerns, I am here to help.
2020-8-31
Use props
The5harrelsons
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1712979 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-8-31 18:56
I feel regretful for the difficulties you had experienced, The5harrelsons, please accept my apology for the troubles caused.
I am able to trace your case number by your forum account, noticing that a new case has been created and the shipping label had sent to you via email. Please send the drone when you are at your convenience, I will ask the proper team to expedite the case and take care of your case asap when we receive it.
And for the service of the drone, please note that products and components presented for repair may be replaced. Hope your kind understanding.

I felt obligated to respond to this last pot in August from DJi.
Your response was the same worthless communication when I chat or call in.  I returned the drone using my own FedEx overnight label.  I even put a return overnight label in the box at my expense.
The dummies at the repair center shipped the drone back to me using a 7 day UPS ground label, completely screwing my plans just like they did in August.
No one does anything helpful at DJI any longer. Your company is losing market share for the simple reason, consumers are smarter than your company thinks and we have gotten feed up with paying top dollar then getting crappy service when you need it.
How about you look to Apple to show you how to service a customer.  They are much larger than you will ever be but if you have a service claim they return the product both ways as over night.  Usually all repairs are done the same day so you can ship an items to Apple on Monday and have it back on Thursday.
2021-1-9
Use props
Jonatan.N
lvl.4
Flight distance : 170627 ft

The5harrelsons Posted at 1-9 12:25
Your response was the same worthless communication when I chat or call in.  I returned the drone using my own FedEx overnight label.  I even put a return overnight label in the box at my expense.
The dummies at the repair center shipped the drone back to me using a 7 day UPS ground label, completely screwing my plans just like they did in August.

Oh well I did use Apple service once in my life, I called the support and they could't even answer a SIMPLE tech inquiry and they had me held on for half an hour for just asking me to reboot my phone. how about that?
When I tried to my complaint in their Apple community and tried to ask for help from their forum cause their "support" did not provide any support to me, they do not even allow my voice to be shown up, they have the authorization to allow which post can be posted on their forum, and I got an email saying sorry, if your have problems with support, please ask support for help. Lol.
And this is the SO CALLED APPLE SERVICE.
At least DJI allows your negative voice, even though I don't know who should be blamed.
2021-1-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The5harrelsons Posted at 1-9 12:25

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Regarding your feedback about the return overnight label, I will confirm with the local team, we will learn from the details and keep improving our service.
Sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience, if there is anything else I can help with, please don't hesitate to contact me at any time, I will do my best to help.
2021-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules