Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OM 4 Track Programming
697 3 2020-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1c53c656
lvl.1
Flight distance : 739075 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was looking forward to setting up a track on my new OM 4 just as I do on my Ronin-SC but I can't figure out how to do it. Closest thing I found in the Mimo app is that preprogrammed story function. I want freedom of point selection, speed, direction, etc...
2020-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this recommendation. I will forward this thread and suggestion to our designated DJI support team for further attention and evaluation. Thank you.
2020-9-1
Use props
dabadak
New

Turkey

Hi,
I want to ask... If it is possible that you enhance track function by rotating the cam to predefined and configured bluetooth devices like ibeacons which can also be triggered from those devices. So that you can manage focusing the desired object by MIMO app choosing its device id. One can also trigger the Osmo to focus onto himself by pressing a button on that device, a moderator on the scene for example.
If the objects are still, Osmo can automatically track between pre-defined objects by choosing 1 or 2 or etc. from App. So it would give easiness not using joystick for any focus point.
Thank you.
2020-11-10
Use props
Scanlia
New

Australia

Hi, this feature of controlling the DJI OM 4 tracking manually was the main reason I purchased this device, however it seems you are not able to do it. The only way to use the point tracking feature seems to be by taking a motion lapse timelapse within the DJI Mimo app, which itself is extremely buggy and restricts resolution, frame rate and other video options. I highly support and recommend adding some sort of tracking controls, at least even an API so that other apps can control it over bluetooth. Cheers
2021-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules