DJI A3 ESC problen
418 3 2020-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DkzWAVAnvYTd
lvl.1

Serbia

Hi,

I am trying to use DJI with Tmotor U15 and Flame 200A ESC.

When trying to follow ESC calibration instructions from Dji assistant for MG, I can never mannage to calibrate  my ESC.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
2020-9-1
Use props
DJI_Lisa
lvl.4
United States

Hey there - sounds like a really interesting project but this forum is for DJI's SDK and so is mostly about software topics.  Also, DJI's SDK doesn't support any of DJI's Agras drones - I suggest contacting the DJI dealer that sold you the MG to see if they can help you troubleshoot the problem
2020-9-8
Use props
djiuser_DkzWAVAnvYTd
lvl.1

Serbia

DJI_Lisa Posted at 9-8 15:08
Hey there - sounds like a really interesting project but this forum is for DJI's SDK and so is mostly about software topics.  Also, DJI's SDK doesn't support any of DJI's Agras drones - I suggest contacting the DJI dealer that sold you the MG to see if they can help you troubleshoot the problem

Dear Lisa,

You have been replying to other users who had same problem. Can you help me as well?
2020-9-10
Use props
DJI_Lisa
lvl.4
United States

djiuser_DkzWAVAnvYTd Posted at 9-10 04:53
Dear Lisa,

You have been replying to other users who had same problem. Can you help me as well?

Sorry no - like I wrote above, this is a SDK related forum.  You are asking about Agra which is 1.  not supported by the SDK and 2. this is not an software issue
2020-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules