DynamicZoom issue
1017 5 2020-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IN2VWS
lvl.1
Australia

Hi Guys,
My OM4 arrived yesterday. I have been playing around with it. I can't seem to get a good DynamicZoom clip. They all end up jittery towards the end of the clips. Is anyone one else having issues? I'm using an iPhone 11ProMax with the OM4. Here is a clip I made not long ago.....
2020-9-1
Use props
IN2VWS
lvl.1
Australia

Hmmmm....can't seem to add a link to the video.....maybe because I'm a noob and don't have thse permissions yet????
2020-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try the steps on our official DJI video tutorial for this feature that I will be posting to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-9-2
Use props
IN2VWS
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks, the tutorial didn't help.
2020-9-3
Use props
FortuneSmiles
New

United States

Inspires alot of confidence that DJI Support basically bailed out of this conversation when you told them the tutorial didn't help.  Questioning my decision to go with DJI now.
2020-10-12
Use props
Tony Ob
lvl.1

Australia

I've spent quite a bit of time after watching the DJI tutorial numerous times, and also other tutorials and can't seem to get any good dyna zoom effects.  It would be good to have a trouble shooting guide that explains the feature in more detail.  One you tuber said to be sure the background is varied (not just a single colour), yet I can't get any good dyna zoom.  DJI please do more than just post the tutorial, give more guidance.
2021-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules