660 4 2020-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone AV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246650 ft
United States

Hi All,

May I ask is it possible to do the following with P4P v2.0?

P4P v2.0 camera specifications :
Burst Shooting: 3/5/7/10/14 frames

Interval: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60 s

I want to create 10 seconds of video, but using RAW photo of the camera.
Let say for each 2 seconds, I can capture 14 photos using burst shooting.
In 10 seconds, I want to capture 5 x 14 = 70 photos.  Then I can play the 70 photos in sequence to form a video.

But then I will need to trigger burst shooting 5 times, one after the other.

The question is : how can I do that ?  How can I keep up to trigger the burst shooting 5 times on a row?
Is it possible to do this ?

I would like to make the highest quality of a short video sequence, so I do not want to use the video mode (H.265 or H.264 compression) of the P4Pv2.0.  So, I think I can use the RAW photo mode.

Thanks
Sam.

2020-9-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

No, it is not possible, the camera, processing and file recording system is not capable of operating at that rate.
2020-9-2
Use props
Drone AV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246650 ft
United States

What about at a slower rate?  The key issue is whether I can burst 5 times on a row or not.    How can I burst shooting 5 times on a row seamlessly?
Also does burst shooting support RAW photo taking ?
I am using a microSD card with V90 rating (not the v30 that comes with the purchase of the P4P v2.0).

Thanks,
Sam.
2020-9-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern as Geebax advised at post #2, I am sorry to say this function is not possible. Thank you.
2020-9-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Drone AV Posted at 9-2 20:12
What about at a slower rate?  The key issue is whether I can burst 5 times on a row or not.    How can I burst shooting 5 times on a row seamlessly?
Also does burst shooting support RAW photo taking ?
I am using a microSD card with V90 rating (not the v30 that comes with the purchase of the P4P v2.0).

Burst shooting usually allows tthe camera to shoot and save internally a sequence of shots, then write them at leisure to the SD card. From what you describe, you want to continuously shoot RAW video, but at a slow frame rate. The P4P just cannot shoot at that rate.
2020-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules