Windows SDK Remote Controller
1242 3 2020-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8ITeqAkGv0Mf
New

Spain

Hello,

I have a Mavic Pro Remote Control and I am trying to create an UWP app to get events from it.
I have followed DJI SDK installation tutorial and everything seems to be working fine.
The method DJISDKManager.Instance.RegisterApp(); is giving correct results, so the app is registered well.
Mini-USB controllers for the remote controller are well installed on Windows.

DJISDKManager.Instance.ComponentManager.GetProductHandler(0).ProductTypeChanged returns "ProductType.UNRECOGNIZED" when I turn on the remote controller.

But when I subscrite to events from the remote controller, the callback RemoteControllerHandler_RCLeftWheelChanged is never called.

RemoteControllerHandler remoteControllerHandler = DJISDKManager.Instance.ComponentManager.GetRemoteControllerHandler(0, 0);
remoteControllerHandler.RCLeftWheelChanged += RemoteControllerHandler_RCLeftWheelChanged;

Could you help me to get this working, please? All I would like to do is just reading events from the controller without an Aircraft.
2020-9-1
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

China

Do you use Mavic pro1 or Mavic pro 2? And which remote controller do you use? Windows SDK doesn't support smart controller.
2020-9-2
Use props
djiuser_8ITeqAkGv0Mf
New

Spain

kv886 Posted at 9-2 17:31
Do you use Mavic pro1 or Mavic pro 2? And which remote controller do you use? Windows SDK doesn't support smart controller.

Hello,

I have no dron, just the 'Mavic Pro Remote Controller'. All I want to do is just read button events  from the controller without connecting a dron. Is that possible?

Thank you!
2020-9-2
Use props
kv886
lvl.4

China

I am afraid it is impossible. You need to connect the drone.
2020-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules