Manual controls on DJI Mimo Android
4237 12 2020-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fedmask
lvl.1

Italy

Hi, I'm a possessor of the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and I use ad Android smartphone. I've seen that iPhones have the possibility to manual control the video settings in the DJI Mimo app. Why the Android users still don't have this feature? You always tell us to not use 3rd party applications, because of all the functions of Mimo, but for aspiring video makers who want something more from a semi-professional product as the OM3, is very important to have these features on the app. So please add this feature because we really need it.
2020-9-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-9-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for creating this informative post and sharing your personal insights regarding this matter. I will forward this suggestion to our designated DJI support team for further attention and evaluation. Thank you.
2020-9-2
Use props
djiuser_6LnnfpVRBOpR
New

United States

Seconded. Having just purchased the Osm 4 I'm incredibly disappointed to discover it's essentially useless to me as an Android user. Will be returning.
2020-9-4
Use props
djiuser_FWgMG5wAJNXo
lvl.1

United States

I just purchased OM 4, which I will be returning since there are no manual video / photo settings with the app.  Having a gimbal to improve video / photo without the option to make manual adjustment to iso, exp, makes zero sense,  it's like buying a race car that you can't purchase wheels for
2021-7-15
Use props
UnboxerCat
New
Flight distance : 791 ft

Belarus

Any news for Android users?
2021-9-12
Use props
djiuser_BZqBJeiAGnwi
New

Poland

Hey DJI. Why don't you respect your customers? I have a phone that shoots 4k video, has LOG format and is on android. But in your app I can only shoot 30fps, which is pathetic!
I recently bought a DJI Osmo 4, and I regret it. On the other hand, it's a good thing I didn't pay extra for version 5. REPAY IT OR GIVE ME MY MONEY!!!

Shame on such a company to make such a hopeless product in 2022.
2022-10-7
Use props
djiuser_cIyrs001GrjH
New

Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 2020-9-2 06:27
Hi. Thank you for creating this informative post and sharing your personal insights regarding this matter. I will forward this suggestion to our designated DJI support team for further attention and evaluation. Thank you.

Hello , it's been about 2 years, I purchased the Osmo Mobile 6 and at this moment there is still no manual adjustment function for Android. When is this APP update planned? I really need it... I will be forced to use other applications, losing some of the features that made me buy this equipment
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_cIyrs001GrjH Posted at 2-3 15:54
Hello , it's been about 2 years, I purchased the Osmo Mobile 6 and at this moment there is still no manual adjustment function for Android. When is this APP update planned? I really need it... I will be forced to use other applications, losing some of the features that made me buy this equipment

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Due to the port access restrictions from the mobile phone manufacturer for a third-party app (including DJI Mimo), there might be some differences in actual resolution and image quality with original cameras when shooting with a third- party software such as DJI Mimo. Currently, DJI is communicating with these manufacturers to seek a solution and optimization plan. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-5
Use props
ad270
New

Israel

Very disappointing to find that the manual mode setting for the camera is NOT available on Android (Samsung S21 in my case).
When do you think it will be available? real actual date I mean
2023-4-27
Use props
gzsolt79
New
Romania

I bought DJI Osmo Mobil 6 and I regret it, it would be nice if it was specified on the box that Mimo app with Android is a ...!
1-25 13:15
Use props
gzsolt79
New
Romania

I bought DJI Osmo Mobil 6 and I regret it, it would be nice if it was specified on the box that Mimo app with Android is a ...!
1-25 13:16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

gzsolt79 Posted at 1-25 13:16
I bought DJI Osmo Mobil 6 and I regret it, it would be nice if it was specified on the box that Mimo app with Android is a ...!

Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about your feedback. May we confirm the specific problem with our DJI Mimo app and your device?
1-27 03:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules