DJI Smart Controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mkfilmsindustry
lvl.1

India

Dear Sir,
I bought a new Smart Controller for my Mavic 2 Zoom, Whereas I am getting problem on throttle. The Controller can link with the Aircraft but my both throttles are not working. I have updated the Firmwire for both the Aircraft and Smart controller, but this does not work forme. Can you please help me.

Regard
2020-9-2
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

Hi mkfilmsindustry,

did you update using the DJI Assistent 2 for mavic?
if not, try updating both again using the DJI Assistent.

https://www.dji.com/be/downloads ... ant-dji-2-for-mavic
2020-9-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. As JohnDG advised at post #2 please try to refresh the firmware using the link he had provided for the DJI Assistant 2, Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-3
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

when you have both the original rc and the scm connected to the m2z at the same time, does the throttle on the rc work but the scm does not?
2020-9-3
Use props
mkfilmsindustry
lvl.1

India

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-3 07:21
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. As JohnDG advised at post #2 please try to refresh the firmware using the link he had provided for the DJI Assistant 2, Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Dear SIr,
I did tried updated the firmwires too, but no luck. whlie doing callibration from Smart Controller, it cannot complete as the left dial is seems to be stucked as it it showing always in full blue showing towards right side and cannot dial towards the left side. Due to this the callibartion can not be completed. Any solution in regards to it.

Regard
2020-9-6
Use props
mkfilmsindustry
lvl.1

India

The Saint Posted at 9-3 12:21
when you have both the original rc and the scm connected to the m2z at the same time, does the throttle on the rc work but the scm does not?

Yes, the normal Remote is working fine.
2020-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

mkfilmsindustry@gmail.com Posted at 9-6 20:38
Dear SIr,
I did tried updated the firmwires too, but no luck. whlie doing callibration from Smart Controller, it cannot complete as the left dial is seems to be stucked as it it showing always in full blue showing towards right side and cannot dial towards the left side. Due to this the callibartion can not be completed. Any solution in regards to it.

I am sorry to know that the issue still persists. With regards to this concern. May I know where did you purchase the DJI Smart Remote Controller? Since the said remote controller is still having the same issue after completing multiple trouble shooting steps. It would be best to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket and  to further check the cause of the issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules