Can Osmo Shield be transferred to new owner?
669 3 2020-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbolf88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 897323 ft
United States

I just purchased the DJI OM 4 to replace my Mobile 3. The Mobile 3 has 15 months left on the service agreement. I have sold the Mobile 3 and was wondering if the coverage is still valid for the new owner? Thanks to all!
2020-9-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, DJI Care is not transferable. You may provide the proof of purchase to the new owner or a screenshot of the email confirmation about your order. For DJI Care, provide him/her the agreement number this is provided to you via email when you purchased your service plan.

Hope this helps. Thank you.
2020-9-2
Use props
jbolf88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 897323 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 9-2 07:43
Hi, DJI Care is not transferable. You may provide the proof of purchase to the new owner or a screenshot of the email confirmation about your order. For DJI Care, provide him/her the agreement number this is provided to you via email when you purchased your service plan.

Hope this helps. Thank you.

So if the new owner has the agreement number they would be able to use the DJI Care under my name should they encounter a problem?
2020-9-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

jbolf88 Posted at 9-2 08:04
So if the new owner has the agreement number they would be able to use the DJI Care under my name should they encounter a problem?

There will be no problems with that. DJI Care is bonded with the aircraft. Thank you.
2020-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules