1376 1 2020-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter Majtan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1261168 ft
  • >>>
Japan

I have been using the Ronin-2 for almost 3 years now, but have a project on which I need to use the original Ronin (1). As I keep my gear stored well - even after 3 years of no use - the batteries charged well (kept at ½ charge all this time with occasional top-ups) and the gimbal works great after some basic maintenance (mostly lubricating and some rust treatment ;o) - including the remote control...

Then I try to run up-to-date version of DJI Assistant app to connect to it - and it just keeps crashing. Sometimes I only see the startup logo, other times it gets all the way to starting to scan for devices (the further I could get) only to immediately crash and close with phone returning to the home screen. I tried to delete and re-instal the app - it doesn’t help. Not being able to access the settings is extremely restrictive (as you can imagine)...

HW / SW config:

Ronin ( original / v.1 - not M, nor MX)
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iOS 13.6.1
DJI Assistant (deleted and re-downloaded several times)

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Peter
2020-9-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Peter, I will sent you a beta version DJI Ronin Assistant app for iOS device in DM, you may try to install the IPA file on the app and see if this helps to solve the crashing issue.
2020-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules