1827 14 2020-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raulvolador
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4771427 ft
Spain

Hi,

I gave a second try Litchi for Mavic Mini Tracking feature.
In previous video you realize Litchi is able to track large bulidings, like a tower.

Will be able Litchi for tracking a really big building like this river bridge ?
Even more, will it works when distance if of hundreds of meters ?

Watch full video and enjoy amazing views over this ancient stone bridge still in use for modern traffic.

R.

2020-9-2
Use props
sv3n
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35833 ft
Germany

Looks good, nice scenery.
But I don´t really get the point of using active track on a fixed object. Wouldn´t some other flight mode be better?
2020-9-2
Use props
djiuser_Mteg4dn1uffb
lvl.2

United States

Just wondering does it work with all android phones? I don't  want to pay for app if not compatible with the phone just hopping someone can answer.
2020-9-2
Use props
raulvolador
lvl.4
Spain

sv3n Posted at 9-2 07:21
Looks good, nice scenery.
But I don´t really get the point of using active track on a fixed object. Wouldn´t some other flight mode be better?

For sure, you are right. FOCUS mode can be used too. I'll try it in the next future.

R.
2020-9-2
Use props
raulvolador
lvl.4
Spain

djiuser_Mteg4dn1uffb Posted at 9-2 07:26
Just wondering does it work with all android phones? I don't  want to pay for app if not compatible with the phone just hopping someone can answer.

I believe Litchi is minus resourcer hungry than DJI Fly.

As you must know Google Play allows you to cancel any purchase and get the money back within a few hours.

R.
2020-9-2
Use props
djiuser_Mteg4dn1uffb
lvl.2

United States

Thank you all for the responses
2020-9-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nicely done
2020-9-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done.
2020-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there raulvolador. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this video that you have created. Nice flying and just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mavic Mini to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications like Litchi can void the warranty of your DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you and safe flying always.
2020-9-2
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

The tracking does not seem perfect, but jerky with lateral movements and therefore not very fluid rotation. They have to work on it.
2020-9-2
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Thanks for the demo, but for a smoother recording you have to wait untill the  'orbit" is active for the MM, then you got a smooth orbit.
Litchi still in a beta progress
2020-9-2
Use props
raulvolador
lvl.4
Spain

dji_MODDER Posted at 9-2 21:33
Thanks for the demo, but for a smoother recording you have to wait untill the  'orbit" is active for the MM, then you got a smooth orbit.
Litchi still in a beta progress

You are right. Litchi can grow a lot. But it is offering a lot of features missing at DJI Fly, like panorama mode.

R.
2020-9-2
Use props
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 588635 ft
Russia

Also a beta tester for Litchi. While my feelings, the quality of tracking strongly depends on the power of the smartphone and the quality of the communication channel. On my iPhone 6S Plus, Tracking and Focus work, but the quality is not good for video recording. The subject "floats" in the frame, the steering is often quite sharp. With some experience and manual control, much smoother footage can be shot.
2020-9-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing!
2020-9-3
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Dmitry Vishnevskiy Posted at 9-2 23:47
Also a beta tester for Litchi. While my feelings, the quality of tracking strongly depends on the power of the smartphone and the quality of the communication channel. On my iPhone 6S Plus, Tracking and Focus work, but the quality is not good for video recording. The subject "floats" in the frame, the steering is often quite sharp. With some experience and manual control, much smoother footage can be shot.

forget tracking use follow me.
2020-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules