557 5 2020-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kevinh98
lvl.3
Flight distance : 878471 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does anyone have any news on when support for the MA2 will come on the smart controller ?
2020-9-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nothing announced by DJI as yet
2020-9-2
Use props
ZeuS-FL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

We keep waiting and waiting and waiting.
2020-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kevinh98. Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry that the DJI Smart Controller is not yet compatible with the DJI Mavic Air 2, our DJI engineers are still working on it. In addition, DJI Mavic Air 2 will be compatible with the Smart Controller through a future firmware update. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest update by visiting out official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you.
2020-9-2
Use props
russellg
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-2 20:17
Hello there kevinh98. Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry that the DJI Smart Controller is not yet compatible with the DJI Mavic Air 2, our DJI engineers are still working on it. In addition, DJI Mavic Air 2 will be compatible with the Smart Controller through a future firmware update. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest update by visiting out official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you.

It was nice of DJI to respond, I bought the smart controller when I saw an ad from DJI that the controller would be available for the MA2.    That purchase was 3 months and 1 week ago, DJI please light a candle under those engineers.
2020-9-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe DJI priority is on the Mavic 3 at this time.  However, would really be nice to be able to use the Smart Controller on the MA2.
2020-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules