Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Thankyou dji for new batteries
682 13 2020-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RK7dronzy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

My three m2p batteries were swelling after 90 charges and after contacting dji support they decided to replace them foc so i can get back to my project and hopefully these will last a bit longer. Thanks again dji for the support you are not all bad. keep up the good work.
2020-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RK7dronzy. Thank you for reaching out and for the positive feedback for DJI. Rest assured that DJI is doing it's best to give out the best customer service to all our DJI members. Again, thank you for your support and fly safe always.
2020-9-3
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

You've very lucky then.  I got told no by DJI support for 3 swollen batteries with 20 cycles.
2020-9-3
Use props
RK7dronzy
lvl.4
United Kingdom

gnirtS Posted at 9-3 03:52
You've very lucky then.  I got told no by DJI support for 3 swollen batteries with 20 cycles.

Some people seem to be getting them replaced and others are not. Dji seem to be doing it on a case by case basis.
2020-9-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Super news,  how old were they?
2020-9-3
Use props
RK7dronzy
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-3 03:45
Hello there RK7dronzy. Thank you for reaching out and for the positive feedback for DJI. Rest assured that DJI is doing it's best to give out the best customer service to all our DJI members. Again, thank you for your support and fly safe always.

Thanks dji Stephen i hope i will get more time from these batts for the coming years. Perhaps these ones have not got the same issues that the previous ones had.
2020-9-3
Use props
RK7dronzy
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-3 06:29
Super news,  how old were they?

They were made in sept/oct 2018 and had 90 charges so i feel lucky in that dept compared to others but even so not really good enough as i explained in a previous post. I did look after them as per instructions so it probably was a dodgy batch.
2020-9-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RK7dronzy Posted at 9-3 06:38
They were made in sept/oct 2018 and had 90 charges so i feel lucky in that dept compared to others but even so not really good enough as i explained in a previous post. I did look after them as per instructions so it probably was a dodgy batch.

I assume you just opened a case?   This sounds like its worth noting incase my batteries go the same way.  Something that I dread.
2020-9-3
Use props
RK7dronzy
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-3 06:51
I assume you just opened a case?   This sounds like its worth noting incase my batteries go the same way.  Something that I dread.

Yes pretty much explained all details gave them batt id and costs of replacement over four year project, i assume they looked at my log files and battery voltages and flight time but maybey it was easier to replace them. I do not know their reasoning pehaps i was a deserving case. Anyway i am happy and a continuing supporter. Lick lick.
2020-9-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Congrats on the free new batteries
2020-9-3
Use props
Cavu Films
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is very awesome indeed. Hopefully others will have the same success if or when their batteries swell.
2020-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

RK7dronzy Posted at 9-3 06:33
Thanks dji Stephen i hope i will get more time from these batts for the coming years. Perhaps these ones have not got the same issues that the previous ones had.

Hi there RK7dronzy. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other concerns or issues with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

gnirtS Posted at 9-3 03:52

Hi gnirtS, may I know the model of the drone and when did you report the case? Is there a ticket number I can refer to?
2020-9-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RK7dronzy Posted at 9-3 06:59
Yes pretty much explained all details gave them batt id and costs of replacement over four year project, i assume they looked at my log files and battery voltages and flight time but maybey it was easier to replace them. I do not know their reasoning pehaps i was a deserving case. Anyway i am happy and a continuing supporter. Lick lick.

Its nice to hear a good news story related to batteries.  
2020-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules