RONIN SC - CANON EOS R6 - RECORD BUTTON NOT WORKING ON RONIN SC
12204 43 2020-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ianross1
New
Flight distance : 2585 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all I’m having issues with the ronin sc and the canon m50. I can connect to the app via Bluetooth and the camera will track and do all the regular things it’s meant to do but using the gimbal buttons to take video or photos is a no go! It tells me to connect the dedicated cable to the RSS port to enable this function. I have the cables the right way round and plugged in correctly. Just finished updating camera software and gimbal software and it still shows. Been at this 6 hrs now and probably a simple fix but feel like binning it to be honest!! Any help would be great thanks
2023-8-5
Use props
djiuser_VF8SAL7DMa41
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-9-9 03:03
Hi Jaye, may I know if you are able to trigger photo capture on the Ronin-SC? If so, and the camera is in Still mode, you may try to switch it to Video mode and try again to see if this works.
At the same time, please check if you are able to start/stop recording on the Ronin app.
Besides, please provide the specific firmware version of your Ronin-SC as well.

I am unable to record from phone or using record button.
2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_VF8SAL7DMa41 Posted at 10-29 10:55
I am unable to record from phone or using record button.

Hi there, I am deeply sorry for the belated reply. May I know if you are also using the Ronin SC and Canon EOS R6?
2023-11-7
Use props
RandomRansom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

You likely need to enable remote control, under the shooting section of the menu. On my R6, it’s under menu 5.  
4-24 15:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules