Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Attention!!! Drones not allowed in Serbia!
3735 7 2015-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arsh_yho
lvl.1

Russia

Recently I have returned from my trip to Serbia, and I went Belgrade with my Phantom.  Customs did not allowed to bring it into country and keep it in customs for 5 days!I have paid for it 80 euro!!!  Be careful don't travel with drones to Serbia!!!
2015-6-22
Use props
GoDrone.me
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45928 ft
Malta

Not to stereotype, but coming from the Russian Federation must not have worked in your favour ;-)

Really interested in more details buddy, didn't they have a storage locker?
2015-6-22
Use props
Victor7k
lvl.2

Canada

If your Russian and you try entering Ukraine or Poland then good luck.
Not to stereotype here, but I'm Ukraine and I absolutely dislike Russians, but not all.

That being said, if you enter Ukraine or Poland then you will be held for spying or a terrorist supporter,  since you have a drone with a camera customs will think you are a supporter of those Russian invader  fighters in the east of Ukraine...

No not really, but it can happen since my country is at war with Russia. And we do not like Russia right now.. So it is very unusual to see a Russian enter Poland, Serbia or better yet Ukraine with a drone.
2015-6-22
Use props
ilya-art
lvl.1

United States

Victor7k Posted at 2015-6-23 05:03
If your Russian and you try entering Ukraine or Poland then good luck.
Not to stereotype here, but  ...

just lol
2015-6-22
Use props
Jack57
lvl.3

Canada

Lol but it's true. Russia and Ukraine/Poland are not friends. I'm polish and we HATE Russians.
But most of all we absolutely hate your fascist leader.

2015-6-22
Use props
Victor7k
lvl.2

Canada

Jack57 Posted at 2015-6-23 05:26
Lol but it's true. Russia and Ukraine/Poland are not friends. I'm polish and we HATE Russians.
But  ...

LOL something is wrong with their leaders (Vladolf Putler) head for sure.
I'm serious.
2015-6-22
Use props
macclesfieldman
lvl.1

Germany

I took my drone on a flight to serbia. Luckily, i didnt get checked at customs, however, my guide told me the following:
a) I was lucky. It is not allowed to bring a drone into the country.
b) the use of the drone is not allowed either - you would violate national air law.

I was less lucky than you though. I kept it in the country...
2015-8-14
Use props
petkovic0791
lvl.1
Flight distance : 950358 ft
Australia

In Belgrade airport , after the carousel, you have 2 exits, items to declare and nothing to declare, you don't want to declare the drone
2018-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules