magic air imu calibration
1227 8 2020-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
James Busche
New

United Kingdom

When I try to calibrate IMU on my Mavic Air it just says calibrating Please Wait but never completes.  Tried multiple times.  Any ideas/solutions?  Thanks

2020-9-3
Use props
James Busche
New

United Kingdom

Mavic Air, not Magic Air
2020-9-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know did the drone experienced any hard landing or crash? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-3
Use props
James Busche
New

United Kingdom

Hi.  I have never flown the drone.  It is new.  After shutting it down for the seventh time, the calibration went thru the entire process.  This problem solved but makes me nervous for what else might be defective?
2020-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

James Busche Posted at 9-4 01:13
Hi.  I have never flown the drone.  It is new.  After shutting it down for the seventh time, the calibration went thru the entire process.  This problem solved but makes me nervous for what else might be defective?

Thank you for the additional information. With regards to this concern. May I know are you seeing any other error messages on the DJI Go 4? For peace of mind, you may want to follow the pre-flight checklist for your DJI Mavic Air that I have posted below. Thank you.

2020-9-4
Use props
Nozza74
New

United Kingdom

i have just bought the mavic mini and i am having issues with the IMU calibration it just wont do it when i press start nothing happens please help
2021-2-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nozza74 Posted at 2-12 09:00
i have just bought the mavic mini and i am having issues with the IMU calibration it just wont do it when i press start nothing happens please help

Hi, I am sorry to read the issue. Please try to power off the drone and cool it down, restart it and calibrate the IMU again.
If the issue persists, please check if there is an error message in the DJI Fly app. Please provide a screen recording of the calibration procedure to me to check further about this. Thank you.
2021-2-13
Use props
Rustydfa
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Susan Posted at 2-13 00:29
Hi, I am sorry to read the issue. Please try to power off the drone and cool it down, restart it and calibrate the IMU again.
If the issue persists, please check if there is an error message in the DJI Fly app. Please provide a screen recording of the calibration procedure to me to check further about this. Thank you.

Having same problem with Zoom and DJI just not helpful, they really do not care now they have the money.
2021-6-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Rustydfa Posted at 6-21 19:56
Having same problem with Zoom and DJI just not helpful, they really do not care now they have the money.

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about that. Could you try the following steps to calibrate IMU with your drone according to the tutorial video? If the issue still exists, please let us know if there is any error number appearance. We would like to look to help this out. Thanks for your response.
2021-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules