Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flying Leopard Frog
1500 15 2020-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3Recon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

Hi guys and gals, instead of adding my own graphics to Big Brother Air 2 I went ahead and added a Leopard Skin from Istyles but their really DecalGirl oh well. Just added this evening going to repress and check all seams after it sits in sun lite for a few minutes to soften adhesive vinyl.
Patterns are ok + they warn you not to stretch but there are a few areas it would help. Over all it's different and a nice skin. This is what happen when you have to much time not to mention I have other task I should be doing.
Any way lets see if I can terrorize the skys over my woods or just be left alone and enjoy my flights.
Flying Leopard Frog (1).jpg
Flying Leopard Frog (2).jpg
2020-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there 3Recon. Thank you for reaching out and for posting these amazing photos of your DJI Mavic Air 2. You've selected a unique skin for your DJI Mavic Air 2. Again, thank you for your support and fly safe always.
2020-9-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool skin
2020-9-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Awesome.  
2020-9-4
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pretty cool. I was thinking of a skin for mine, just not sure of what I want yet though.
2020-9-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks cool!
2020-9-4
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
United States

JodyB Posted at 9-4 05:10
Pretty cool. I was thinking of a skin for mine, just not sure of what I want yet though.

So many choices, a lot of them would look good on your drone sitting on your desk but questionable for visibly in the air and helping to minimize a chance of bird attacks, more so on the Mini
2020-9-4
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

3Recon Posted at 9-4 07:01
So many choices, a lot of them would look good on your drone sitting on your desk but questionable for visibly in the air and helping to minimize a chance of bird attacks

For a bird deterrent, anything with huge eyes works ok. If you look on youtube at videos by Ken Heron, his phantom has  big eye's stickered on there for that very purpose.
2020-9-4
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
United States

JodyB Posted at 9-4 07:04
For a bird deterrent, anything with huge eyes works ok. If you look on youtube at videos by Ken Heron, his phantom has  big eye's stickered on there for that very purpose.

on my Mini I have a splash graphic or should I call it a splat to help have some contrast.
2020-9-4
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

3Recon Posted at 9-4 07:10
on my Mini I have a splash graphic or should I call it a splat to help have some contrast.

That probably works pretty good too
2020-9-4
Use props
mark117h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

Great Design
2020-9-4
Use props
Traxx119
lvl.4
Canada

3Recon Posted at 9-4 07:01
So many choices, a lot of them would look good on your drone sitting on your desk but questionable for visibly in the air and helping to minimize a chance of bird attacks, more so on the Mini

Nice skin. If i ever decide to get one, i'm hoping to find one that looks good and improves visibility in the air.
2020-9-4
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't understand. Does the photo show a drone? Or just part of the sofa ;-) Was your intent to camouflage it so it cannot be found once lost?
2020-9-4
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
United States

It's suppose to stay in the sky with blues, grays mainly everything that's up. Hey don't laugh  it period leopard skin and sectionals
Well the skin passed todays fight, just started going through some monitor flying and I started transitioning from screen to sky I saw a bird taking a couple of darts at the drone it just happened that one instance  I hope it doesn't resemble a bird another one doesn't like or a threat. I also had 3 aircraft in area warnings. But I did manage to get some air time in. After landing and carrying drone to deck the battery felt  and seemed warmer then in my short time piloting it. About 15KM a week old and it was 90 degrees F.
2020-9-5
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

Don't go on an African busy safari with that skin, either you will chase all of the wild animals away or loose it in the bush.   
2020-9-5
Use props
Toedles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Sweet! Looks great....
2020-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now