381 2 2020-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0ad84d23
lvl.2
Flight distance : 469974 ft
Poland

A strange situation has happened today.
In May, I received a new drone from a warranty replacement after gimbal overload problems. Today, after taking off, I flew about 20m to a height of 15m, I started ActiveTrack and while changing the tracking settings I looked up and suddenly the drone fell to the ground uncontrollably, the battery does not respond at all to turning on, after connecting to the original charger, the battery still does not respond and the charger lights up solid red light.

Recently, there have been problems with the range, perhaps from the controller, and besides, after today's accident, the gimbal is damaged, it does not hold the horizon and front left leg is broken. Should I send back the drone, damaged battery and controller for warranty?

1.jpg
2.jpg
2020-9-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

"Should I send back the drone, damaged battery and controller for warranty"?

100%.
2020-9-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before on your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to check the said drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. If the said drone is still under the warranty period and it is evaluated as a non-pilot error, the warranty service will be provided. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules