Goggles for the Air 2
912 7 2020-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dangerly
lvl.4
United States

Does DJI not support their Goggles on the Air 2 for technical or marketing reasons? Could they solve this problem with a software update? If so, has anyone looked at hacking this software update despite DJI? Are there good goggles you can get for the Air 2 not from DJI?
2020-9-4
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

And there is another solution

2020-9-4
Use props
Dangerly
lvl.4
United States

Niknik Posted at 9-4 18:02
And there is another solution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmINr4u4Cm8

Brilliant. Thank you.
2020-9-4
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dangerly Posted at 9-4 18:31
Brilliant. Thank you.

not brilliant at all, in fact it's a waste of good money and a poor substitute if you have any idea what the dji goggles is used for with the m2 for example.  I would say don't bother, I tried it once.
2020-9-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree with The Saint. The Mavic 2 has issues with dji goggles. So unless
you're trying to lose it or crash it I wouldn't do it. Yeah it may work
short range but what happens with the screen goes black half mile out.
2020-9-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI have always stated from the day the MA2 was released in late April that DJI goggles and Crystal Sky will not be compatible with the Mavic Air 2. There are other options but as others have pointed out it may only lead to frustration and a potential crash.
2020-9-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dangerly. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry and for these information you have shared. As of the moment the DJI Mavic Air 2 does not support the DJI Goggles or the DJI Goggles RE. Kindly please stay tuned to the future updates and compatibility for the DJI Mavic Air 2 on our official DJI Website at www.dji.com . Thank you for your understanding and please be safe always.
2020-9-6
Use props
Dangerly
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-6 19:47
Hello there Dangerly. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry and for these information you have shared. As of the moment the DJI Mavic Air 2 does not support the DJI Goggles or the DJI Goggles RE. Kindly please stay tuned to the future updates and compatibility for the DJI Mavic Air 2 on our official DJI Website at www.dji.com . Thank you for your understanding and please be safe always.

Thanks Stephen. I wonder if you can say whether DJI could provide goggle support for the Air 2 with a software-only upgrade to the Air 2? Or does the hardware of the Air 2 make it impossible to connect goggles. That's really the most important question I have.
2020-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules