Tap Fly Won't Start
576 0 2020-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans260c8c80
lvl.1
United States

I've been racking my brain around this all day.  Firstly, I had to get an authorization to fly in the blue zone in my yard, which has been easy to do in the past, but spent 2 hours this time having to go through my desktop app and online to get the authorization.  Got that finally done, great!  What I was intending to do from the start was try the Tap Fly Free mode.  I had gone through a couple of hours of tutorials before and periodically during my trials.  I don't know what is going on, but when I have it hovering without any obstructions around and in Tap Fly Free, I touch slightly above the horizon for the course I wanted and then tapped the screen, the green Go came on and then I tapped it again expecting it to go into the flight mode.  However, in an instant (less than 1/2 a second) it revs up, I see the Tap Fly show up at the top of the screen (in a flash), the drone immediately stops and hovers again.  I've tried this over and over and over.  And then over again!  I also tried the other modes like Forward and Backwards with the same result.  Is there an issue about being in the blue authorization zone and using Tap Fly?  Is there a minor but crucial step I'm missing?  I have looked at YouTube turorials showing the screen view and it looks like I'm not missing a step, but I must be missing something?  I'm really wanting to use this Fly Tap but have only frustration to show for it.  Thanks!
2020-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules