Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How set battery discharge time?
1157 3 2020-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Passegua Mavic
lvl.2
Italy

I've read that: The battery discharge time from 1 to 10 days can be set in the app

But I don't know how!

Where could I find a guide to better store batteries?

Thanks.

2020-9-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Passegua, Mavic Air battery has a self-discharge protection function and does not support self-discharge days set in the App. The self-discharge mode will be automatically turned on when the battery is fully charged for more than 10 days (it takes about 1 day to discharge from full power to 65%, and the battery temperature may rise during the discharge process, which is normal).

If the battery is idle for a long time, its performance will be affected. In order to maintain the activity of the smart battery, it is recommended to recharge and discharge the battery every three months or so. When the battery is in use, be careful not to store the battery for a long time after it has been completely discharged to prevent the battery from entering the over-discharge state, which may cause damage to the battery, and as a result, the battery is no longer usable.

Hope this can help you. Have a nice weekend.
2020-9-5
Use props
Passegua Mavic
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-5 01:35
Hi Passegua, Mavic Air battery has a self-discharge protection function and does not support self-discharge days set in the App. The self-discharge mode will be automatically turned on when the battery is fully charged for more than 10 days (it takes about 1 day to discharge from full power to 65%, and the battery temperature may rise during the discharge process, which is normal).

If the battery is idle for a long time, its performance will be affected. In order to maintain the activity of the smart battery, it is recommended to recharge and discharge the battery every three months or so. When the battery is in use, be careful not to store the battery for a long time after it has been completely discharged to prevent the battery from entering the over-discharge state, which may cause damage to the battery, and as a result, the battery is no longer usable.

Thanks for the info.
It seems to me that a battery is a little swollen.
How can i check its status and quality?
2020-9-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Passegua Mavic Posted at 9-5 01:44
Thanks for the info.
It seems to me that a battery is a little swollen.
How can i check its status and quality?

You're welcome. Kindly please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support, provide the serial number and photos of the battery, our support team will help to check it.
For fly safety considerations, the swollen batteries are not recommended to keep using. If the batteries have been out of the warranty period, you are recommended to handle it appropriately.
2020-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules