DJI Mavic Air 2 Remote Not Charging
1354 3 2020-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlipperKoala101
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13783 ft
Australia

My newly purchased DJI Mavic air 2 remote is not charging. It has lost one light after some use and whenever I attach it with cable, lights do not blink which I assume means is remote not charging. Is there any way I can check if batteries are being charged?

2020-9-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your remote controller. You may change a charger to do the troubleshooting, if the issue still persists, kindly please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis. Thanks.
2020-9-5
Use props
topgroover
New

United Kingdom

Check your input connection on the remote controller. If its like the spark its not easy to figure which way up the lead connects. I have damaged mine so it won't charge anymore. I have only charged it a few times from new. Really poor connector. The shape is not standard so very easy to push the connector in the wrong way, hence damage, no charge. Its a really bad design fault in my opinion.
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

topgroover Posted at 6-5 00:48
Check your input connection on the remote controller. If its like the spark its not easy to figure which way up the lead connects. I have damaged mine so it won't charge anymore. I have only charged it a few times from new. Really poor connector. The shape is not standard so very easy to push the connector in the wrong way, hence damage, no charge. Its a really bad design fault in my opinion.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. May we know have you sent the controller back for further testing. If not, you are advised to contact our team via support@dji.com to open a case. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2022-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules