Mimo does not detect my Osmo pocket
3992 1 2020-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fredrik72
New
Sweden

After last Mimo update my OP is not detected anymore? The old Mimo app started automaticly an connected to my OP. Now nothing happens, i only hear the connect sound and the phone starts charging. My phone is a Huawei P20 pro. Wireless adapter works fine.If i start Mimo app automaticly it says no osmo found and continues searching
2020-9-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Fredrik72. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition upon checking the mobile device ( Huawei P20 pro ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application. There is a possibility that the Huawei P20 pro will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while in use. For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.

2020-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules