Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Battery Station killed TB50 Batteries
297 7 9-5 11:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark774
lvl.1
Flight distance : 411657 ft
United States

Back near the end of 2018 there were a few reports that the DJI Battery Station Killed TB50 batteries stored in the battery station.  There was a thread were they were working on the problem but I never got any updates on it so I am trying to find out if anything was determined.  Below is my post.  Has anyone had this same problem and was anything found to reverse the error/problem.  Any help would be appreciated.

Original Post:

After storage in the battery station for about a month now 7 of  my 12 batteries have communication errors and show 0% charge. They will  not take a charge. And cannot do anything with them. All were on the  latest firmware as well as the battery station.  All of these batteries were in various stages of use but none of them had more than 20 charges on them.

9-5 11:00
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Mark774, just to double confirm, the batteries can be powered on in the drone, right? Could you please provide the screenshots of the battery error, the battery info page and the firmware version info for further confirmation? Please provide the serial number of the battery to me as well, look forward to hearing back from you.
9-6 20:17
Use props
Mark774
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-6 20:17
Hi Mark774, just to double confirm, the batteries can be powered on in the drone, right? Could you please provide the screenshots of the battery error, the battery info page and the firmware version info for further confirmation? Please provide the serial number of the battery to me as well, look forward to hearing back from you.

I will try to get some information to you in the next couple days the original thread of this problem is

https://forum.dji.com/thread-155313-1-1.html

I was watching this thread and posted a request for information but never heard anything back. This is exact same problem that I am having.
9-7 03:58
Use props
Mark774
lvl.1
United States

I was mainly trying to find out if there was a solution or if any other information was found out about the problem or or a possible fix.
9-7 04:00
Use props
Mark774
lvl.1
United States

What was determined or done with that person's battery problem?
9-7 06:39
Use props
fanse8462238
lvl.2
Flight distance : 940751 ft
United States

We just had this same problem. 8 bricked batteries.
9-28 15:19
Use props
Mark774
lvl.1
United States

I cannot find out from anyone if anything was found to correct the problem or bring them back from the dead. I am sitting here with 7 paper weights for over a year now.
9-29 09:31
Use props
Coojeebear
Second Officer
Flight distance : 572484 ft
United Kingdom

I am holding off buying a battery station because of this issue. Tagging this post to hope to hear something.
9-30 04:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules