No Connectivity Cannon 90D
684 6 2020-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bschneider15
lvl.1
United States

Hey gang, I have a canon 90d mounted to the Ronin S, the MCC B cable is connected, remote enabled, and auto-off disabled.  For the life of me, I can't get any connectivity between the two.  Is there something I'm missing.  Oh! And I have the latest firmware. TIA!!
2020-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, could you please provide a video/picture to show the connection between the camera and Ronin-S? We'd help to double-check. If you have a different camera or connecting cable, please try to change the camera/cable to check if the issue is with the cable. Please refer to the compatibility list to confirm the cable needed to be used for different cameras.
2020-9-8
Use props
Bschneider15
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-8 20:28
Hi there, could you please provide a video/picture to show the connection between the camera and Ronin-S? We'd help to double-check. If you have a different camera or connecting cable, please try to change the camera/cable to check if the issue is with the cable. Please refer to the compatibility list to confirm the cable needed to be used for different cameras.

Canon 90 D no connectivity
2020-9-12
Use props
Bschneider15
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-8 20:28

Her you go!

Canon 90 D no connectivity
2020-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Bschneider15, sorry but there is no video, could you please upload the video again?
2020-9-12
Use props
Bschneider15
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-12 19:41
Hi Bschneider15, sorry but there is no video, could you please upload the video again?

The forum won't let me upload a video.  I can only provide a shareable link, If this doesn't work, I'll send a series of pics.  

https://bsquaredrealty.sharepoint.com/:v:/s/Sharepointtest/Ef-f6v-blFdJpVpUnxZn4SQBX_1VvtldlIkU0g2RHRDIzg?e=XvRcnY
2020-9-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bschneider15 Posted at 9-13 04:06
The forum won't let me upload a video.  I can only provide a shareable link, If this doesn't work, I'll send a series of pics.  

https://bsquaredrealty.sharepoint.com/:v:/s/Sharepointtest/Ef-f6v-blFdJpVpUnxZn4SQBX_1VvtldlIkU0g2RHRDIzg?e=XvRcnY

Thank you for getting back. Please double confirm if the firmware of the Ronin-S is updated to V 2.3.1.20 this version, in this version, and the camera has been updated to v1.0.0. If the firmware has been updated but the issue persists, as the focus wheel is blinking red, please try to remove the cable, and check if there the connecting port on the Ronin-S and camera is dusty, or you may try a different cable/camera to isolate the issue.
If possible, you may try to take the Ronin-S to a local dealer store to test. If it is the cable/Ronin-S' issue, please contact our support via email to start a service case for it. http://www.dji.com/support
2020-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules