P3PRO Battery 1st Led Blinking NOT CHARGING
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChamalSB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 312352 ft

Sri Lanka

(i have 4 batteries tried to make good batteries from good cells)So,
i disassembled my one battery for check cell voltages. but not changed cells. (this battery worked before disassembly)

now it's not charging.

1st led flashing three times red is stable (not flashing) that time
after turns off two lights then REPEAT. how to solve

2020-9-6
Use props
ChamalSB
lvl.2

Sri Lanka

Sorry for sound this is the video of battery situation

2020-9-6
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

PLUG the battery in the charger , and turn On The battery , maybe it ll charge it baterry ON
2020-9-6
Use props
ChamalSB
lvl.2

Sri Lanka

JetSam Posted at 9-6 03:55
PLUG the battery in the charger , and turn On The battery , maybe it ll charge it baterry ON

thanks for reply tried it not working
2020-9-6
Use props
Smashey1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173422 ft
Ireland

In Hibernation mode? *** Sorry, this is for the phantom 4 battery but may work for you??***

So according to more experienced forum members try this - in this order.

1. If you've you just been trying it, plugging in the charger or turning the battery on, set it aside and leave it doing nothing for a few hours
2. when its rested, with the battery disconnected turn it on (short press followed by press and hold). Don't worry about LED indications at this stage.
3. set the battery aside for 5 minutes
4. Without doing anything else connect the charger (Plugged in and powered) into the battery and wait
5. it could take several hours - up to 24 for the battery to wake and start charging properly.

Good luck
2020-9-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ChamalSB. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. DJI does not recommended for you to dissemble your DJI Phantom 3 Pro's intelligent Flight Battery for safety purposes. Since this issue is happening DJI do not recommended for you to use the said batter to avoid any unwanted incidents when flying your DJI drone. Thank you.
2020-9-6
Use props
ChamalSB
lvl.2

Sri Lanka

Smashey1 Posted at 9-6 05:25
In Hibernation mode? *** Sorry, this is for the phantom 4 battery but may work for you??***

So according to more experienced forum members try this - in this order.

not working same thing
2020-9-8
Use props
Smashey1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173422 ft
Ireland

ChamalSB Posted at 9-8 00:45
not working same thing

I’m sorry that hasn’t worked for you.

Perhaps other Phantom 3 owners might have more suggestions otherwise you may need to replace that battery

I thought it might be an over temperature alarm but it's LED 1 that's blinking so no clues from the manual.
2020-9-8
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I once acquired a battery that behaved just like that.   I tried every trick in the book.  It never did charge.  I eventually retired it.  Sorry.

Good luck.
2020-9-10
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

When I plug a battery into the charger after a flight LED1 flashes for "too hot". This obviously doesn't apply here as it's not hot!
I suspect you have damaged some of the "intelligent" circuitry while dismantling the thing.
Why did you need to check the cell voltage in the first place?
Which reminds me, must check my batteries, havent flown for a couple of weeks!  NEVER leave batteries for longer withour checking/topping up.
2020-9-10
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

cheddar-man Posted at 9-10 08:30
When I plug a battery into the charger after a flight LED1 flashes for "too hot". This obviously doesn't apply here as it's not hot!
I suspect you have damaged some of the "intelligent" circuitry while dismantling the thing.
Why did you need to check the cell voltage in the first place?

There is no such thing as "LED1 flashes for "too hot"".  It's LED4 that flashes for too hot.  Smashey's post #9 is accurate above.  My experience is when LED1 flashes 3x like that and then turns off, it's indicating that the battery voltage is extremely low and there is a good chance the battery is not salvageable.  
2020-9-11
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

Oh bother, got my numbers around the wrong way! Must remember to re program my brain!!
2020-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules