Dji Smart Controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone-Photography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18538068 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello there does anybody know where i can find this charging hub for the DJI Smart Controller?

The image is captured from the DJI Matrice 300 page

2020-9-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No image of the charging hub in question?
2020-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. May I know are you looking for a charger for your DJI Smart Contoller? For more information on the specification for the charger for the said remote controller, please refer to the image posted below. Thank you.

2020-9-7
Use props
MW_POE
lvl.2

United States

Not sure which device you have - the smart controller For Mavic, Inspire etc or the Enterprise Smart Controller.
The latter is the only controller that works with the M300 and the M300 requires the smart charging case which also charges the hot swap battery for the controller. The controller internal battery is charged via USB C and I would imagine the regular smart controller is similar

hope that helps - hard to tell what the image refers to.
2020-10-8
Use props
Drone-Photography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18538068 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-7 07:34
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. May I know are you looking for a charger for your DJI Smart Contoller? For more information on the specification for the charger for the said remote controller, please refer to the image posted below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Where i can buy this?
2020-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules