Mavic Air 2 Controller Beeping Constantly at Startup
14312 12 2020-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amd413
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44843 ft
United States

As soon as I turn on the remote, whether or not a phone is attach or the aircraft is on, it has started to beep constantly and never stops (approximately one beep per second).  I have not attempted to fly the drone while the remote is like this.  The only thing that seems to make it stop is if I calibrate the remote, however, the next time I turn it on, it is back to constantly beeping.  Has anyone experienced this or know why this would be happening?
2020-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of the remote controller using the DJI Assistant 2, after completing this step please calibrate the remote controller to isolate the issue, Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-7
Use props
djiuser_0qxIJwfqLeXa
New
Flight distance : 131506 ft
South Korea

Dirty Bird Posted at 9-7 22:28
이것은 일반적으로 막대기 중 하나가 중앙에 있지 않는 것을 나타냅니다. 스틱을 듣습니다. 신호음이 멈추나요? 그렇지 않은 경우 짐벌 휠을 전환합니다. 경고음이 사라 졌습니까? RC를 보정하십시오. 짐벌 휠을 잊지 마세요.

고마워요 덕분에 저도 유사 문제가 해결되었습니다
2020-12-22
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 9-7 22:28
This typically indicates one of the sticks is not centered.  Flick the sticks.  Does the beeping stop?  If not, toggle the gimbal wheel.  Beeping gone?  Calibrate your RC.  Don't forget the gimbal wheel.

Yup,  Early on I would NOT do the gimbal wheel.....kept scratchin my head....then finally realized!!!

Randy
2020-12-22
Use props
djiuser_vDrWqlr7PsQI
New
Israel

DJI Paladin Posted at 2020-9-7 13:44
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of the remote controller using the DJI Assistant 2, after completing this step please calibrate the remote controller to isolate the issue, Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I have tried to calibrate the RC at the first time the sticks and dial made green when I moved them. After it has finished the beeping didn’t stop so I started the second calibration the sticks showed green and the dial didn’t respond.

I bought my Mavic air 2 , 2 days ago and I just wanted to connect it for updates and so.

Can you advise what to do?
2021-1-8
Use props
djiuser_ueKsnRWqKhL2
lvl.1

France

Hi, I have an issue with my dji mavic air 2. I cannot fly because of error code 30085. I tried to refresh the firmware using the dji assistant 2 but nothing has changed. When I turn or the drone normally the propellers move a little but now the 2 on right side are no longer moving. Could you please help me troubleshoot this error ?
2021-3-11
Use props
djiuser_Qf6NZ3RdZtHH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14298 ft
United States

I had a similar issue.  It was resolved by orientating the controller vertical and then back into normal holding position.  It did not take more than 2 seconds for the beeping to cease.
2021-3-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_vDrWqlr7PsQI Posted at 1-8 12:47
I have tried to calibrate the RC at the first time the sticks and dial made green when I moved them. After it has finished the beeping didn’t stop so I started the second calibration the sticks showed green and the dial didn’t respond.

I bought my Mavic air 2 , 2 days ago and I just wanted to connect it for updates and so.

Hi, sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still experience this issue? Please keep us posted so we can help you further. Thank you and have a good one!
2021-5-31
Use props
Red Zeppelin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18286946 ft
United Kingdom

I had this exact issue with my second MA2. I tried absolutely everything from calibration to different boot up sequences etc, but still no luck.

I sent the RC back to where I bought the drone and even though it was still beeping when I boxed it up, they claimed they couldn't replicate the problem. I refused to have it returned because I knew it was faulty, so threatened to return the whole fly more package for a refund.

Funnily enough, they then agreed to send out a new RC and I received the newer Air 2S controller which has been perfect ever since.

Sometimes you just have to concede that there's a fault. If its new, just send it back
2021-6-5
Use props
CineAir Chicago
lvl.2
United States

I have run into this many times on many different DJI mavic controllers, calibrate, or dji assist 2 reload the firmware, And sometimes that will work, if not I have found that most of that time you just may have to demagnetize the sticks.
If you have a screwdriver magnetizer that also has the de-magnetizer side. slide the de-magnetizer part over and around the sticks.
This will do the trick most of the time. At least it has for me and I have never had to send one back to dji or swap a stick out......@ homedepot , huskey brand for a few bucks.  
Good luck

demag

demag
2021-12-2
Use props
DavidBlezard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 387776 ft
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2020-9-7 22:28
This typically indicates one of the sticks is not centered.  Flick the sticks.  Does the beeping stop?  If not, toggle the gimbal wheel.  Beeping gone?  Calibrate your RC.  Don't forget the gimbal wheel.
Thank you for the info.
2022-1-5
Use props
dangol
lvl.1
Israel

MA 2 and the same problem.
Every time i tried to fly i need to re-calibrate the RC.
I need a solution urgently, i fly every day.
2022-2-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

dangol Posted at 2-7 13:24
MA 2 and the same problem.
Every time i tried to fly i need to re-calibrate the RC.
I need a solution urgently, i fly every day.

Refresh the RC in assistant 2.
2022-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules