Is DJI Assistant compatable with Catalina
1057 6 2020-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roy Cox
lvl.1

United States

Hello everyone,

I am locked out of DJI Assistant because all of a sudden it is asking for a 6 digit password.  I have never seen this prompt before and do not remember ever setting a password.  All of my Mac's are running Catalina.  I have downloaded HoRNDIS, re-installed DJI Assistant 2, connected my Ronin M using the USB cable, and still nothing works.  I am sure I am not the only one with this problem.  What is the way out?

2020-9-6
Use props
Roy Cox
lvl.1

United States

Can I run DJI Assistant on Catalina

I am locked out of DJI assistant because I am running Catalina on all my Macs.  I downloaded DJI assistant 2, and the HoRNDIS pkg.  I installed them. But I still can not get DJI Assistant 2 to work.  What do I do?

2020-9-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Roy, just to double confirm, Ronin M support Ronin/Ronin-M/Ronin-MX Assistant Software, and the latest version is v2.5. https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/products/ronin-m
Please double confirm if the password you mentioned above is the captcha, if it is convenient, a screenshot is appreciated.
2020-9-8
Use props
Roy Cox
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-8 19:59
Hi Roy, just to double confirm, Ronin M support Ronin/Ronin-M/Ronin-MX Assistant Software, and the latest version is v2.5. https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/products/ronin-m
Please double confirm if the password you mentioned above is the captcha, if it is convenient, a screenshot is appreciated.

Hi Susan,  Thank you for your reply.  Using the link you provided I downloaded Ronin MX-Assistant (Gimbal) .  Using the USB cable, and connecting to my Imac running Catalina, the app sees my Ronin and works perfectly  – although the interface is different than what I was used to.  Is there a step by step guide you can recommend?

In the meantime, I do not see V2.5 available on the Apple app store.   Trying to run the old DJI assistant on my Iphone resul;ts in the screen shot I've attached.  I have no idea how to recover or reset this password its asking for.  Attached is a screen shot

2020-9-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Roy Cox Posted at 9-9 07:33
Hi Susan,  Thank you for your reply.  Using the link you provided I downloaded Ronin MX-Assistant (Gimbal) .  Using the USB cable, and connecting to my Imac running Catalina, the app sees my Ronin and works perfectly  – although the interface is different than what I was used to.  Is there a step by step guide you can recommend?

In the meantime, I do not see V2.5 available on the Apple app store.   Trying to run the old DJI assistant on my Iphone resul;ts in the screen shot I've attached.  I have no idea how to recover or reset this password its asking for.  Attached is a screen shot

Sorry for the delay, please connect the Ronin-M to the Ronin MX-Assistant software on the computer to reset the password.
2020-9-14
Use props
Roy Cox
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-14 03:02
Sorry for the delay, please connect the Ronin-M to the Ronin MX-Assistant software on the computer to reset the password.

Good Morning Susan,

What password am I supposed to reset?  I created an 11 digit password for my Ronin when I first set it up.  I don't recall ever setting up a 6 digit password, which the assistant is asking for now.  easy enough to connect the Ronin M to my computer.  Where is the password re-set located?  And if I re-set it, does it nullify the 11 digit password I originally set up?

2020-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Roy Cox Posted at 9-14 06:58
Good Morning Susan,

What password am I supposed to reset?  I created an 11 digit password for my Ronin when I first set it up.  I don't recall ever setting up a 6 digit password, which the assistant is asking for now.  easy enough to connect the Ronin M to my computer.  Where is the password re-set located?  And if I re-set it, does it nullify the 11 digit password I originally set up?

Please try to reset the password here. See if this helps. 1.png
2020-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules