Looking for dev to troubleshoot/fix app
1252 8 2020-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HH2
lvl.2

Canada

Android app is freezing after latest SDK update.

Native code.

Also camera reads "Mavic mini camera" on top of the live camera feed.

reply or PM if you can assist.

2020-9-6
Use props
Spacemarine
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

What is your Android System Version in your mobile phone? the DJI sample only allows up to Android 9. If you are using Android 10, you must change the settings in build.gradle file. The camera feed part, I don't get it. Could you explain more?
2020-9-6
Use props
HH2
lvl.2

Canada

Spacemarine Posted at 9-6 23:56
What is your Android System Version in your mobile phone? the DJI sample only allows up to Android 9. If you are using Android 10, you must change the settings in build.gradle file. The camera feed part, I don't get it. Could you explain more?

The camera works for iOS, but the words "Mavic Mini Camera" are overlaid on it.

Android the app freezes, won't load for drone component (there's a drone and non drone component)
2020-9-7
Use props
HH2
lvl.2

Canada

Looking for dev to troubleshoot/fix app

Android app is freezing after latest SDK update.

Native code.

Also camera reads "Mavic mini camera" on top of the camera feed.

2020-9-7
Use props
HH2
lvl.2

Canada

HH2 Posted at 9-7 05:29
The camera works for iOS, but the words "Mavic Mini Camera" are overlaid on it.

here is a pic
2020-9-7
Use props
HH2
lvl.2

Canada

2020-9-7
Use props
DJI_Lisa
lvl.4
United States

You can also open a ticket with DJI Developer Support with this form: https://formcrafts.com/a/dji-developer-feedback-en or email us at dev@DJI.com.  Please note that the iOS and Android are two separate issues and you would need to send in two emails or submit two forms.  
2020-9-8
Use props
JohanH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30479 ft

Netherlands

The camera name label can be hidden on IOS by setting the showCameraDisplayName property of the video feed view to NO (or false if you are using Swift).

For example, I use the following in the DefaultLayoutViewController's viewDidLoad method (in Objective C) :

DUXFPVViewController *fpvVC = (DUXFPVViewController*)self.contentViewController;
  fpvVC.fpvView.showCameraDisplayName = NO;
2020-9-9
Use props
Stomastolle
lvl.2
Sweden

I'm also struggling with this, but I'm using swift. I'm a beginnner..
I found the setting under the DUXFPVViewController, but I cannot figure how to subclass my mainViewcontroller to get to that setting..
So if I do:
public class MainViewController: DUXFPVViewController {
    override public func viewDidLoad() {
        super.viewDidLoad()
        self.fpvView?.showCameraDisplayName = false
}
}
I get the FPV stream without the camera name label, but nothing else. No statusbar etc.

if I do
public class MainViewController: DUXDefaultLayoutViewController {
        override public func viewDidLoad() {
        super.viewDidLoad()
}
}
From here the fpvView is not accessible since the DUXFPViewController is not related to DUXDefaultLayoutViewController.
I get all the menubars etc, the live feed AND the unwanted camera name label

However, if I subclass both controllers I get "multiple inheritance from classes" error, like so:
public class MainViewController:  DUXDefaultLayoutViewController, DUXFPVViewController {
...}

How do I subclass or inherit to get to the setting from my mainViewController that is subclassed from DUXDefaultLayoutViewController?
Any advise is appreciated!
2020-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules