Mimo 1.4 OM3 compatibility
618 4 2020-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Giuseppe ITA
lvl.2

Italy

Using Huawei p30 PRO, which is a featured phone for OM3, and after updating to mimo 1.4 (released in conjunction with OM4) mimo isn't working anymore with my OM3. No rec button, no tracking, wrong battery alert. Unusable. I had to downgrade software to 1.3.4 Please fix!
2020-9-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Giuseppe ITA. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device ( Huawei P30 Pro ) to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted for furthe assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-7
Use props
Giuseppe ITA
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-7 20:32
Hello there Giuseppe ITA. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device ( Huawei P30 Pro ) to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted for furthe assistance. Thank you.

Hi Stephen,  thanks for your reply.
I have gone through this process several times but that didn't solve the problem.
2020-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Giuseppe ITA Posted at 9-7 22:10
Hi Stephen,  thanks for your reply.
I have gone through this process several times but that didn't solve the problem.

Hi there Giuseppe ITA. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2020-9-8
Use props
Giuseppe ITA
lvl.2

Italy

Hi there I have another smartphone but unfortunately it's not in the same league with the recommended ones for the OM3
Of course I can give it a try it's a Motorola Moto G5 Plus
2020-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules