Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Icewave411
lvl.1
Flight distance : 479501 ft
United States

Hi there...

Need some advice and guidance.
Went out to fly my mavic 2 pro with smart controller.
The mavic took off when pressing the icon on screen but didn't respond to directional controls so it just hovered till I hit land.
I tried using the controller to take off with the stick but it didn't respond.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Richard
2020-9-6
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you start SC before starting the drone? When reading the manual for my first drone, P4, it said to do this. Have been doing that since.

If you try again and have same issue, recommend using DJI Assistant 2 on computer to update firmware on drone and SC. Then make sure you are using the latest DJI GO4.
2020-9-7
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

Hi Richard,

is it the first time you are using the M2P with the SC ?   If so, you might try to re-link the M2P to the controller. If you installed an upgrade, you might re-install the firmware upgrade using the DJI Assistent 2 with your computer, like Marty already suggested.

Upgrading directly from the app on the SC doesn't always work, or some features won't work. Using the Assistent 2 gives you a more reliable result.

https://www.dji.com/be/downloads ... ant-dji-2-for-mavic
2020-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Smart Controller using the DJI Assistant 2 to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules