UPS Return Shipping Label Expired
1983 15 2020-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KatotterFGCU
lvl.1
United States

My OSMO Pocket stopped working and I made a case for it, a UPS shipping label was sent to my email for return, but life got busy and when I went to print it out, it said it expired. Can I just ship it to a repair center with the case number enclosed? Or is there a way to get a new shipping label?
2020-9-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Katotte, I'll try to ask the proper team to help to send a new shipping label to you. Please keep an eye on the email notification.
2020-9-7
Use props
KatotterFGCU
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-7 03:56
Hi Katotte, I'll try to ask the proper team to help to send a new shipping label to you. Please keep an eye on the email notification.

Thank you! Will do.
2020-9-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You're most welcome. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-9-7
Use props
djiuser_XDVPHRJrCaVo
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2020-9-7 03:56

Return for repair shipping label has expired. What instructions do I need to get another shipping label?

Cheers *

J
2021-6-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_XDVPHRJrCaVo Posted at 6-19 17:04
Return for repair shipping label has expired. What instructions do I need to get another shipping label?

Cheers *

Hi there, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account. I'll forward your request to our corresponding team, our team will send a new shipping label to you within working hours. Thanks for your patience.
2021-6-19
Use props
djiuser_U3BtPhtkT9Xm
New
Flight distance : 2148028 ft
United States

I also have the same problem as I have already paid the replacement fee for my Mavic Air 2 but the UPS label is now expired. How would I acquire a new one?
2021-6-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_U3BtPhtkT9Xm Posted at 6-26 10:45
I also have the same problem as I have already paid the replacement fee for my Mavic Air 2 but the UPS label is now expired. How would I acquire a new one?

Hi there, we have already asked our related team to send you a new shipping label. Please check your email later. Thanks.
2021-6-27
Use props
djiuser_O6sw462ZAA4t
New

United States

I also have the same problem as I have already paid the replacement fee for my Fpv drone but the UPS label is now expired. How would I acquire a new one?
2021-10-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_O6sw462ZAA4t Posted at 10-11 09:31
I also have the same problem as I have already paid the replacement fee for my Fpv drone but the UPS label is now expired. How would I acquire a new one?

Hi there, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, the request for a new UPS label has been forwarded to our corresponding team. We'll send a new shipping label to you again, please check your email later. Thanks.
2021-10-11
Use props
djiuser_dntex3gwOwEC
New

United Kingdom

I also have the same issue, i have paid the replacement for my mini 3 pro but the ups label has expired
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_dntex3gwOwEC Posted at 10-22 11:31
I also have the same issue, i have paid the replacement for my mini 3 pro but the ups label has expired

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The Shipping Label is valid for 30 calendar days. The shipping Label of your case is still valid. Please check and tell us your feedback.
2022-10-22
Use props
djiuser_JiivxqnAgyqm
New

Malaysia

Hello, I have the same issue. The UPS label is no longer valid and I am trying to send my DJI Mini 3 back. I have already received the replacement but am running close to my 60 days to get the original drone back to DJI. Can you please help?
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_JiivxqnAgyqm Posted at 9-28 21:51
Hello, I have the same issue. The UPS label is no longer valid and I am trying to send my DJI Mini 3 back. I have already received the replacement but am running close to my 60 days to get the original drone back to DJI. Can you please help?

Hi there, sure would you please provide your CAS case number for checking? Thanks.
2023-9-28
Use props
djiuser_fIjQiygBFBzQ
New
Flight distance : 76486 ft
Croatia

Hello,
i unfortunately have the same issue as everyone here, could someone assist in resolving it.

CAS-15833465-Y7Z3T5
4-16 15:02
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_fIjQiygBFBzQ Posted at 4-16 15:02
Hello,
i unfortunately have the same issue as everyone here, could someone assist in resolving it.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please be advised that we've requested another shipping label for your case. Kindly keep an eye on your email for the latest shipping label. I hope this information helps. Thank you.
4-16 15:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules