Newbie Problems
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Comms300
lvl.1
New Zealand

Hi, all, so I just assembled the S1 pretty sure it was fine as it seemed to be all functioning, so I don't think that's my problem. After initial testing I got the update firmware issue and did so and now have a screen of issues see below, and I've tried to follow the app instructions to fix but no luck. Also, the LED light on the controller board is a solid white which the Manual tells me means the firmware is still updating. I'm sure I heard the successful update voice, and the app tells me the firmware is up to date. I've tried different devices all iOS all the same problems. I strongly suspect something is stuck somewhere software wise and not hardware related. Any help would be massively appreciated, as this is not my usual area of expertise. Also is it me or does this feel very much like a first-gen product, I've used enough DJI products to know this one doesn't feel as polished as usual.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.
Martin

robo problems.jpg
2020-9-7
Use props
CallMeAlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fine hardware + really amateur software =pretty useless combination.  I had numerous problems with connectivity, accuracy and programming and sent it straight back.
2020-9-7
Use props
Comms300
lvl.1
New Zealand

CallMeAlan Posted at 9-7 23:17
Fine hardware + really amateur software =pretty useless combination.  I had numerous problems with connectivity, accuracy and programming and sent it straight back.

Oh dear that’s really not what I wanted to hear but thanks.  
2020-9-8
Use props
CallMeAlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

And in an addendum - perhaps the lack of response from other owners (if there are any) should give you a clue about this abomination of a device.
2020-9-9
Use props
Comms300
lvl.1
New Zealand

CallMeAlan Posted at 9-9 08:44
And in an addendum - perhaps the lack of response from other owners (if there are any) should give you a clue about this abomination of a device.

Hi Allen thanks for the advice god is it really that bad? Sorry not sure about adding an addendum is but it’s a pretty small forum so I’ll look it up and yeah maybe there’s someone with an answer out there somewhere...
2020-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules