Video in MM sd-card not readable
362 5 2020-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Angelone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567621 ft
Germany

I access my videofiles in 2 ways: 1. directly from the sd-card with higher resolution and 2. out of the DJI-File from the Smartphone with lower resolution.

It happens that out of several videofiles one videofile on the MavicMini sd-card is not readable whilst the others are perfect.
The same Video on the other hand is normal accessable and can perfectly been played from the Smartphone.

I could already repair one of those unreadable videos (from the sd-card) with help of Wondershare but this succeeded only in one case.

After landing I switch off the Drone and the Control and do not take care anything special for finishing the video.  In most of the cases the videofiles are
available then. It seems for the unreadable ones that the videofile-information is not complete or corrupt.

Can anybody tell me how I can take care to get all my videofiles readable from the sd-card?

best Regards
Angelone

2020-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Angelone. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different suggested SD card for your DJI Mavic Mini to see if the issue persist. For reference I will post the list of suggested SD Card for the DJI Mavic Mini and please not to forget to hit the stop on the video record before turning off the said DJI Drone. Thank you.

2020-9-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

What SD card are you using?
2020-9-7
Use props
Mashroomhut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2760791 ft
Poland

Hi, Angelone!

It may look wierd, but if You shot Down the drone without finishing the video (pressing stop) the video file will be unfinished (corrupt). But next time You shut the drone on, it will finish the last unfinished file. I don't know what will happen if You move the corrupted file on the computer and than back on the SD card trying to retrive the video.
Normally if You forget to stop recording before powering MM off all You have to do is to power it again on and the file will be finished.
2020-9-7
Use props
Angelone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567621 ft
Germany

Thank you for the replies!  Mashroom hit the solution.

Fortunately i did not delete the unreadable file so I immediately checked it out - and it is  now readable.
The sytem completed the file-informatiion after starting the next video recording.
That's it now!
Thank you
Best Regards
Angelone

2020-9-7
Use props
Mashroomhut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2760791 ft
Poland

Angelone Posted at 9-7 23:22
Thank you for the replies!  Mashroom hit the solution.

Fortunately i did not delete the unreadable file so I immediately checked it out - and it is  now readable.

Fly safe!
2020-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules