Broke an arm and now getting either errors.
548 2 2020-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aslanatom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 781 ft
United States

I broke two arms but before I replaced them, I decided to glue them first using JB. However, I am getting either "ESC error" or "Aircraft is tilted too large".
I thought about getting two arms replaced but I just don't feel like doiong that kind of repairs anymore as I am getting older
Anyways, what are my options? How much would DJI charge to repair something like that?  Alternatively how much is my broken drone worth? (Camera seems to be working fine.)
I have two DJi batteries and everything else came when new.
Thanks in advance.

2020-9-7
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Apparently the damage is more severe than just broken plastic arms. We don't know what is the model of your drone, but genuine parts for never DJI drones aren't easily available. Secondly, any repairs of this scale will require certain skills you may not posses. Your best option is to delegate repair service to DJI authorized facility, which you can reach from website. They'll assess the damage and proceed with repair after your confirmation.
2020-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there aslanatom. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Air after replacing the broken are of the said DJI Drone. Since you are experiencing this issue on your DJI Mavic Air. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank for your understanding.
2020-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules