how to repair a .mp4 video that won't open
9771 9 2020-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kreeze
lvl.4

United States

if you find that one of your dvr files is corrupted you can probably bring it back with this method. fixed some corrupted DVR from a race i went to this weekend and decided to make this video:
2020-9-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info.
2020-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kreeze. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this informative video you have created. Great work and two thumbs up.
2020-9-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2020-9-8
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for the share
2020-9-8
Use props
KREMi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

ussualy it's a case of damaged/corrupted file header for vid file, real video (frames) are intact
so any program/fix which re-address headers can "repair" it
it was/is a common thing on cheap DVR devices, where You unplug power mid-recording, files were corrupted as were not saved/finished (older fatshark problem)
2020-9-8
Use props
DerekClark
lvl.1

Pakistan

Thanks for the info.
2020-9-10
Use props
JasonWilli
lvl.2

United States

Hi,  I recently watch the video of diferent software will help to repair mp4 & mov video files easily and I  got this software for repairing a bunch of my videos that got corrupted due to hard drive failure. It helped me fix them with ease.

Watch on Youtube:  
2020-9-11
Use props
GWPKL3
New

United Kingdom

marialopezz Posted at 1-28 22:36
Hey…I think you should try the VLC media player to open and repair the MP4 video file because it has an in-built video resolving feature that can definitely help you to make your MP4 file playable.
To know more effective solutions you can refer to https://www.rescuedigitalmedia.com/fix-damaged-corrupted-mp4-video-files

The instructions to fix a corrupt MP4 with VLC don'r seem to work because you can't "Rename that MP4 video file to AVI"
2021-2-12
Use props
DerekClark
lvl.1

Pakistan

Thanks for the info.https://kuffahandyman.com/
2021-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules