919 5 2020-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Instascram
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138973 ft
United States

Attn DJI Service / repair,

My mini dropped out of the sky suddenly out of nowhere 2 days ago and now will not connect to anything no matter what I try.

The drop was significant and happened so quickly I couldn’t react at all.
I had a flash of “propeller error” on the screen and it was falling.

Right now the craft turns on but will not link....PLEASE HELP.....PLEASE

2020-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Instascram. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Mini. Since there was a crash that happened. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best check the said DJI Drone and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-9-8
Use props
djiuser_ACXbVRIA5XbH
New
United Arab Emirates

Hello I crashed landed my drone (mavic mini) on water and I it’s not turning on now. I’ve put it on rice yesterday but I still don’t know what to do.
If you have a answers or tips please let me know

Thank you
Bruno
2020-9-19
Use props
djiuser_ACXbVRIA5XbH
New
United Arab Emirates

djiuser_ACXbVRIA5XbH Posted at 9-19 18:53
Hello I crashed landed my drone (mavic mini) on water and I it’s not turning on now. I’ve put it on rice yesterday but I still don’t know what to do.

And also do you think rice helps
2020-9-19
Use props
djiuser_ACXbVRIA5XbH
New
United Arab Emirates

And also do you think rice helps
2020-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello I crashed landed my drone (mavic mini) on water and I it’s not turning on now. I’ve put it on rice yesterday but I still don’t know what to do.

Hi Bruno, I'm sorry about the accident. You are recommended to contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for a thorough diagnosis. Thanks.
2020-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules