9593 9 2020-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_O7QvgZIv0JDv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31109 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Would anyone know if agras t16 in firmware version v02.03.0223 can import shape files for localized spray application? dispensing with the use of dji terra?
2020-09-08 08_30_30-T16_Release_Notes_en_20200722.pdf.png
2020-9-8
Use props
sdjnsfi
lvl.1

Finland

Hi, did you find any solution for this? I have the same problem but with the Agras T20. I'd like to import the boundaries of fields in KML or shp format beforehand. Then, in the location, I would just need to make sure there is no obstacles and define the correct flying and spraying settings for the drone.

It feels absolutely insane that you can plan a field by walking with RC/RTK or by flying the drone, but not by determining the area beforehand at the office... It seems that even the DJI Terra cannot be used to plan simple 2D fields beforehand. Is this really the case?
2021-4-21
Use props
t0m
New

Hungary

Hi, as far as I know using an SD card with a folder named DJI, inside that folder make another folder named ShapeFile (or KML) and copy the necessary files there.
2021-4-22
Use props
sdjnsfi
lvl.1

Finland

t0m Posted at 4-22 01:48
Hi, as far as I know using an SD card with a folder named DJI, inside that folder make another folder named ShapeFile (or KML) and copy the necessary files there.

Hi,

Yeah, actually I just got it working with the help of DJI support. So, if someone else has the same problem: Create folder DJI with a subfolder ShapeFile into your microSD card. I used QGIS to create the shapefiles. Save the shapefile to the DJI/ShapeFile location (also the dbf-file is needed to import successfully). Define the Geometry as "Polygon", and change the CRS to EPSG:4326 - WGS 84. Then, insert the microSD into your remote controller. When you open it, the list of available shapefiles appears automatically and you can import the shapefiles to the system. At least for me different errors appeared if the CRS was not defined as EPSG:4326 and geometry was not specified as "polygon".

I hope this helps someone. It is strange that DJI does not provide any online-instructions for this procedure.

2021-4-22
Use props
wfudrone
lvl.1
United States

sdjnsfi Posted at 4-22 04:49
Hi,

Yeah, actually I just got it working with the help of DJI support. So, if someone else has the same problem: Create folder DJI with a subfolder ShapeFile into your microSD card. I used QGIS to create the shapefiles. Save the shapefile to the DJI/ShapeFile location (also the dbf-file is needed to import successfully). Define the Geometry as "Polygon", and change the CRS to EPSG:4326 - WGS 84. Then, insert the microSD into your remote controller. When you open it, the list of available shapefiles appears automatically and you can import the shapefiles to the system. At least for me different errors appeared if the CRS was not defined as EPSG:4326 and geometry was not specified as "polygon".

I have found that when I create a shapefile in GIS software and then import it into the controller, sometimes the boundary will be off a few feet. When using an imported shapefile, I can't get the map to shift. If I set a map using the controller or flying to the corners, I can shift that map no problem. I think it has something to do with the Calibration Point because I don't see a way to set one on an imported shapefile but I don't understand the CP enough to know if that's what my problem is. Any chance you know how to shift an imported shapefile boundary?
2021-9-7
Use props
AntonyHung
New

Taiwan

sdjnsfi Posted at 4-22 04:49
Hi,

Hi,

Could you provide me with your SHP file for reference?
I want to know the details of the format.
In addition, how to generate the dbf file?
Sincere thanks!
2021-12-9
Use props
Paulo Augusto
lvl.1

Brazil

AntonyHung Posted at 2021-12-9 22:35
Hi,

Could you provide me with your SHP file for reference?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F_fuQxbBDOTnadSwQeIFRrYrVqqT9vU-/view?usp=sharing
2022-8-3
Use props
Paulo Augusto
lvl.1

Brazil

sdjnsfi Posted at 2021-4-22 04:49
Hi,

It doesn't necessarily have to be this coordinate system , a geographic coordinate system must be used, it's a pity but it seems that the control does not accept projected coordinates, now in relation to the calibration point it is fixed at the first vertex of the feature.
2022-8-3
Use props
fans08134859
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1399938 ft
Australia

sdjnsfi Posted at 2021-4-22 04:49
Hi,

I’m wondering…. Did you get both the field Boundary and any obstacles to successfully import?

I can get a boundary to import but the second I try and add a second polygon marking an obstacle I end up with 2 fields and neither will load.
2022-12-18
Use props
fans08134859
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1399938 ft
Australia

fans08134859 Posted at 2022-12-18 16:33
I’m wondering…. Did you get both the field Boundary and any obstacles to successfully import?

I can get a boundary to import but the second I try and add a second polygon marking an obstacle I end up with 2 fields and neither will load.

Hello,

In QGIS you will need to enable Advanced Digitising Tools.
Once this is enabled, draw your field polygon as you normally would.

Now in the toolbox that appeared after enabling the advanced digitising tools, you’re looking for the “Add Ring” tool, click this and now draw around your obstacle. When done close the ring as you normally would with the polygon. And then repeat the process for the remaining obstacles in your field.

I hope this helps - let me know if you are still having trouble. I’ll see what I can do to help you.
2023-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules