2712 35 2020-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Qbert111
lvl.2
Flight distance : 431699 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,

I've posted this in a couple of other boards on this forum and am still waiting to hear back from anyone, other than another user with similar problems, I'm now posting it here, hoping for some support.

I have been having problems getting my XT camera to work on my M210 V2.  I have used the DJI Assistant 2 for Matrice on windows to update the XT ring to the latest version, I have updated all firmware everywhere else, everything is up to date.

The XT is a V2, I can see it in the menu, and I can use it to record spot temperatures, but there is no live feed to the pilot app.  It does record, and the video or photos are held on the SD card, so I know it's working ok.

I think the issue is that I can't update from the Inspire firmware to the M200 firmware, as they are both V01.31.00.60.  When I try to run the firmware update the log states:

'The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the remote controller'

So I can't change the firmware as it doesn't see it as new.  How can I reset the firmware on the XT to allow it to use the M200 firmware?  Is there a way to do this?

I've done some checking, and compared the Inspire 1 .bin file to the M200 .bin file, and they are different by 5 characters, so not the same file I presume.

To confirm the hardware and firmware versions that are currently installed:

Hardware:
M210 V2
XT 336, 30Hz, 9mm, Advanced, V2
Cendence S controller with Crystal Sky screen

Firmware:
App - v1.8.0
Aircraft - 01.00.0690
Gimbal - 01.31.01.86
XT Camera - 01.15.00.67
XT Adapter Ring - 01.00.00.13
XT Firmware - 01.31.00.60 (Inspire 1 version)

I have tried to install the most recent M200 firmware, from the SD card I got the following:

Log -
[1597156291.180195] upgrade log:

Results -
====================
Packet: /mnt/card/MATRICE200_FLIR_FW_V01.31.00.60.bin,
Result: Aborted
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the remote controller.

I'm pretty sure all I need is your engineers to recompile the M200 .bin file to a new, more recent date and version number and my issue will be solved.  Any chance you can do that?

I really need your help on this one as I'm totally out of ideas!

2020-9-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Qbert111, I have sent you a PM, kindly please check it, thanks.
2020-9-9
Use props
DSUSS
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-9 02:52
Hi Qbert111, I have sent you a PM, kindly please check it, thanks.

Hi, we have a Matrice V1 with RTK and we have the same Issue with XTr 19mm, but not with the XTr 9mm.
2020-9-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DSUSS Posted at 9-21 08:14
Hi, we have a Matrice V1 with RTK and we have the same Issue with XTr 19mm, but not with the XTr 9mm.

Hi DSUSS, I have sent you PM, kindly please check it, thanks.
2020-9-22
Use props
JAJean
lvl.1

United States

Sorry to piggyback the thread but I'm having this exact same problem. I'm hoping DJI Natalia can help me as well!
2021-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JAJean Posted at 6-10 17:55
Sorry to piggyback the thread but I'm having this exact same problem. I'm hoping DJI Natalia can help me as well!

Hi JAJean, I have sent you PM, please check it, thanks.
2021-6-11
Use props
nathanael7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10410673 ft
  • >>>
United States

Joining this thread now with the same issue and pretty much the same parameters as seen above.  We would appreciate any help getting a fix for this as we must submit our XT2 for repairs this month and need to rely on the XT to continue operations in the interim.
2021-11-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

nathanael7 Posted at 11-29 09:20
Joining this thread now with the same issue and pretty much the same parameters as seen above.  We would appreciate any help getting a fix for this as we must submit our XT2 for repairs this month and need to rely on the XT to continue operations in the interim.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent the solution to your PM. Please check.
2021-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans29e03b62 Posted at 6-6 07:37
Hello, I am having the exact same issues above. Could someone please help? Did the PM sent to anyone fix the issue?

Many thanks

Hi Russ, I replied to your PM, please check it. Thanks.
2022-6-6
Use props
MikeBNA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11692474 ft
United States

Hello I am having the same issue. Is there a place to download the correct firmware? Thanks
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MikeBNA Posted at 9-10 13:08
Hello I am having the same issue. Is there a place to download the correct firmware? Thanks

Hi Mike.
I replied to your PM, please check it. Thanks.
2022-9-12
Use props
vodkanetmsn.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 364856 ft
Canada

I have the black screen problem on my XT v2,
Im using Matrice 210 x4s,x5s working fine,
When i conect XT to mount 2 on my matrice camera moves normal makes pictures and videos but no live video,there is few times that the live video showed up on start up but imidiatly froze,while everything alse still working but no feed,need help as this equipment cost me half price of new car and its not workkng properly.
2023-2-23
Use props
Qbert111
lvl.2
Flight distance : 431699 ft
United Kingdom

Try messaging some of the DJI admins, you'll probably need to wipe the firmware and re-install the matrice version, but they should be able to help with that.

If you're getting any feed at all I'm hopeful it's the firmware issue.
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

vodkanetmsn.com Posted at 2-23 12:57
I have the black screen problem on my XT v2,
Im using Matrice 210 x4s,x5s working fine,
When i conect XT to mount 2 on my matrice camera moves normal makes pictures and videos but no live video,there is few times that the live video showed up on start up but imidiatly froze,while everything alse still working but no feed,need help as this equipment cost me half price of new car and its not workkng properly.

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. In addition to there being no image transmission, may I ask if the app can recognize the camera and if the LED light of the SD card slot is flashing red? Can it be upgraded again?
2023-2-23
Use props
vodkanetmsn.com
lvl.3
Canada

I just double checked and the camera makes pictures and videos and they are playable on the laptop.
But when i tey to play them on the crystalsky directly from gimbal it loads forever and they are not available.
Also the camera is not blinking red led.
Just want to say again when i remove the sd card from gimbal and insert it to laptop videos and pictures look normal and play normal.What is going on?
2023-3-21
Use props
vodkanetmsn.com
lvl.3
Canada

Everything is to the latest firmware,why would i upgrade again,to brick the damn thing?
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

vodkanetmsn.com Posted at 3-21 13:30
Everything is to the latest firmware,why would i upgrade again,to brick the damn thing?

Thanks for your updated information.
For your problem, it is suggested to update the Zenmuse XT 2 firmware.
Below are the details FYR:
The Zenmuse XT2 firmware can only be updated via a microSD card. It cannot be updated using DJI Assistant 2 or an aircraft. While updating, the Zenmuse XT2 must be mounted on the aircraft so that the aircraft can provide power to the Zenmuse XT2 gimbal. The aircraft is not involved in the updating process. For this reason, using a microSD card to update the Zenmuse XT2 firmware will not affect the aircraft firmware version (aircraft updating is completely independent of the gimbal updating).
Go to the DJI official website to download the firmware package on the Zenmuse XT2 download page: https://www.dji.com/zenmuse-xt2/downloads
You can also use this link to download it directly: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/MymHRooEyLELeFw
The microSD card with the firmware package can be mounted to any card slot for updating.

Procedure:
1. Place the firmware package in the camera's SD card.
2. Create a new text file next to the firmware package and rename it. The file name is: ZENMUSE_XT2_FW_DEBUG;
3. Insert the SD card back into the XT2, restart it, and the gimbal will start to upgrade.
Precautions:
1. During the upgrade and after the upgrade is complete, you will hear the sound of "Di-di".
2. Turn it off after the downgrade is complete, take out the SD card, and delete the two files ZENMUSE_XT2_FW_V01.00.00.20.bin and ZENMUSE_XT2_FW_DEBUG.
2023-3-22
Use props
vodkanetmsn.com
lvl.3
Canada

First of all its not XT2 ,its XT   v2 .
Second the camera is on its latest firmware.
What do you want me to do now?
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

vodkanetmsn.com Posted at 3-22 02:17
Second the camera is on its latest firmware.

Thanks for your updated information.
We are sincerely sorry for the confusion.
We will confirm your problem with our engineer and keep you updated asap.
Please rest assured.
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

vodkanetmsn.com Posted at 3-22 02:17
Second the camera is on its latest firmware.

Update:
Thanks for your waiting, we have double-confirmed your problem with our engineer and after checking the details, they suggest you send us your product for further checking. You can submit a case via this link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
Thank you again for your patience.
2023-3-23
Use props
vodkanetmsn.com
lvl.3
Canada

Camera works on Inspire 1 ,why would.i take chance sending 4000$ camera if its not broken.
Do you guarantee that i will get my camera back in 1 peace?
Wery weard the way you deal with costumers.
Again cost of this equipment mindblowing ,and its not working properly.
Other people have same problem ,why you tell me whats the problem,camera works fine on INSPIRE 1.Its clearly not broken.
2023-3-24
Use props
vodkanetmsn.com
lvl.3
Canada

Ok here is.the update.
Dont try to wast your time ,if you have all firmware to latest and black screen stop there.
Send your camera to DJI.
They will do hokes pokes and it will work.
After trying every posible thing for few days i got black screen.
Dji only charged me around 150 $ for fixing the problem.
I think fixing was free but shiping cost got me on which is not bad and resonable.
In mean time i have to say they were 100% profesional so far ,got the camera pretu quick.Noticed they included protective caps for camera and 2 of my addaptors.
I didint check serial number but addapters came in oreginal boxes ,so maby they gave me new ones.
Only thing now is to tested in the field ,in my house it did work ok.
O one thing the stupid UPS left the camera outside my door and didint even ring bell so somone could take it.
But they are always beein idiots.
Over all im wery hapy with DJI repair service.
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

vodkanetmsn.com Posted at 4-10 11:23
Ok here is.the update.
Dont try to wast your time ,if you have all firmware to latest and black screen stop there.
Send your camera to DJI.

Thanks for your update. Glad to know you received the camera. We will keep providing professional service in the future. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-4-10
Use props
vodkanetmsn.com
lvl.3
Canada

Field testing not the best results.
Camera is such low resolution that if you trying to look at the feed on crystal sky its so pixilated looks like fpv camera ,everything is a blob ,but if i could split the screen than i probably be happy with both feeds ,unfortunetly the pilot app wont let me split screen,i did see it in utube videos exacly what i want but dont know what version of pilot app is that available on.
DJI dont have any older apps available.
Wery frustrating.
I notice when i conect my phone the view is much beter since screen is smaler.
Canot understand why such expensive screen wont split or resize the fpv view,ya all it need is fpv to be able to resize,or split the view that also would make the windows smaler and view beter than full screen which is useles ,only big blobs like fpv camera when you looking in full screen.
My only solution is to use stupid phone insted of super expensive crystalsky when using both cameras or XT alone.
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

vodkanetmsn.com Posted at 5-4 06:29
Field testing not the best results.
Camera is such low resolution that if you trying to look at the feed on crystal sky its so pixilated looks like fpv camera ,everything is a blob ,but if i could split the screen than i probably be happy with both feeds ,unfortunetly the pilot app wont let me split screen,i did see it in utube videos exacly what i want but dont know what version of pilot app is that available on.
DJI dont have any older apps available.

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean the image transmission is blurry? Could you please provide us with some pictures for further confirmation?
2023-5-5
Use props
vodkanetmsn.com
lvl.3
Canada

The resolution is to small for srystalsky big screen that is the.problem its blury but not couse camera fault its the way its.display on crystalsky as a big image ,other words full screen,i need to figure out to make at least half the size so the image will be proper ,i mean not pixelited ,blury.
If there is a way to resize the crystalsky thats what im looking for otherwise im gona have to scrap the superexpensive srystalsky and gow with cheep android ,i oready tested.
My problem is such expensive display mighy be unusable if i canot resize the picture.
2023-5-7
Use props
marcelo quenio
lvl.1

Brazil

Boa tarde.meu drone tá dando erro 60010 calibragem do controle aí eu calibro e ligo o drone aí a mensagem continua e pedi pra calibrar Controle novamente.presciso ajuda!
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

vodkanetmsn.com Posted at 5-7 02:27
The resolution is to small for srystalsky big screen that is the.problem its blury but not couse camera fault its the way its.display on crystalsky as a big image ,other words full screen,i need to figure out to make at least half the size so the image will be proper ,i mean not pixelited ,blury.
If there is a way to resize the crystalsky thats what im looking for otherwise im gona have to scrap the superexpensive srystalsky and gow with cheep android ,i oready tested.
My problem is such expensive display mighy be unusable if i canot resize the picture.

Could you please provide us with a sample photo for a check? We will forward it and your feedback to the corresponding team.
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

marcelo quenio Posted at 5-7 09:03
Boa tarde.meu drone tá dando erro 60010 calibragem do controle aí eu calibro e ligo o drone aí a mensagem continua e pedi pra calibrar Controle novamente.presciso ajuda!

Hi there, may I ask about the model of your drone and remote controller?
2023-5-8
Use props
marcelo quenio
lvl.1

Brazil

Bom dia e dji mini 2 se
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

marcelo quenio Posted at 5-8 02:33
Bom dia e dji mini 2 se

Please power off the aircraft and execute remote controller calibration again in the Control Settings page to see if it works. If not, please provide us with a video for further confirmation.
2023-5-8
Use props
marcelo quenio
lvl.1

Brazil

Já fiz esse procedimento desligo drone calibro o controle.ligo drone a mensagem pra calibrar drone persisti e o controle continua a emiti sinal sonoro e pedi pra calibrar
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

marcelo quenio Posted at 5-8 03:40
Já fiz esse procedimento desligo drone calibro o controle.ligo drone a mensagem pra calibrar drone persisti e o controle continua a emiti sinal sonoro e pedi pra calibrar

Sorry for this, just to double confirm, the controller calibration is done successfully, right?
Please try to refresh the firmware for the aircraft and try again. If the error exists every time you start the controller, you are suggested to send the controller back.
Please click https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair to start an online repair case.
2023-5-9
Use props
vodkanetmsn.com
lvl.3
Canada

I ask if you can resize the picture on crystalsky ,what is the answer yes or no.
Simple answer.
2023-5-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

vodkanetmsn.com Posted at 5-11 11:52
I ask if you can resize the picture on crystalsky ,what is the answer yes or no.
Simple answer.

Could you please record a video showing this issue for our further confirmation? Is the photo you view in the CrystalSky a thumbnail or the original photo? If you insert the SD card into the CrystalSky and view the original photo directly, will there also be a blurry issue?
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules