Phantom 4 Pro RC Joystick issue
716 6 2020-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hardrone
lvl.4

India

Hello,
My Phantom 4 Pro Remote control beeps continuously whenever it is turned on.

I have undergone calibration several times but the issue did not resolve.

I have refreshed the firmware, but the issue remains the same.

I just observed that my right joystick shows an offset of 20% down/left when the stick is in the center.

I also tried resetting the remote control by pressing C1, C2, and capture button, but it did not reset the RC.

Can anyone please help me out with this?

Thanks in advance.

2020-9-8
Use props
Smashey1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173422 ft
Ireland

Hi - did you refresh the firmware via the app or the the Assistant 2 for Phantom pc/mac software? Try that if you haven't then try another calibration. This may help
2020-9-8
Use props
hardrone
lvl.4

India

Smashey1 Posted at 9-8 09:43
Hi - did you refresh the firmware via the app or the the Assistant 2 for Phantom pc/mac software? Try that if you haven't then try another calibration. This may help

Hello,

It is already mentioned that I have refreshed firmware. Also, I have done the calibration multiple times.

Now, what can be the other solution methods?
2020-9-8
Use props
hardrone
lvl.4

India

I have tried to reset the RC with C1, C2, and Record button on pressed, then turned the RC off and turn On again.
2020-9-8
Use props
hardrone
lvl.4

India

hardrone Posted at 9-8 21:16
I have tried to reset the RC with C1, C2, and Record button on pressed, then turned the RC off and turn On again.

But this too did not resolve my issue with the RC.
2020-9-8
Use props
hardrone
lvl.4

India

Smashey1 Posted at 9-8 09:43

One more thing, I am not able to connect my RC with DJI assistant 2. The device is not recognized.
2020-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there hardrone. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue and still the issue persists. It seems that there might be an issue with the hardware. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team who would do their best to assess and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules