Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wind Turbine Farm - Mansfield Nottinghamshire
828 9 2020-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mark117h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all.
Thought i would post some footage of the wind farm near to where i am living, i did not want to get to close due to it being a little windy plus i was practicing my reveal shots, the video is only a WIP whilst i learn how to use my Mavic Mini to its fullest so it is most definately not going to be a perfect reveal,
Also added some still shots that i have got whilst out getting used to the Mavic Mini.
Cheers for taking a peek.
Mark.

Before Take Off

Before Take Off

Wind Turbine 04

Wind Turbine 04

Wind Turbine 03

Wind Turbine 03

Wind Turbine 02

Wind Turbine 02

Wind Turbine 01

Wind Turbine 01

Wind Turbine 00

Wind Turbine 00
2020-9-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice shots
2020-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mark117h. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this amazing video and these amazing photos you have captured. Great work and two thumbs up.
2020-9-8
Use props
djiuser_jlXvtbqzCyHi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4725190 ft
Spain

Nice pictures!!
2020-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great Shots    
2020-9-9
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent shots
2020-9-9
Use props
Richard Hopkins
lvl.4
Flight distance : 923406 ft
United States

Very Nice shots, Video was great too! Thanks for sharing!
2020-9-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Impressive captures.  
2020-9-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice captures!
2020-9-9
Use props
mark117h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All.
Firstly, sorry for the late reply, been down at my mum & dad's helping them out.
Then, of all the sods laws latish yesterday whilst out with my border collie he went and chipped well broke his lower right canine so i have had a hectic last 24 Hr's.

I would like to say cheers to everyone for being awesome with the comments, there is some really nice ones so i am very grateful you found them OK, where i live i have got quite a bit of everything to practice with, we have a good fair few farmer's field's around us as well as forests and industrial areas, so i am checking and learning at the moment on how to get permission or if i need it or can fly legally.

I have a couple of app's what have been helping out with checking the areas around me.

I am currently trying to plan a nice flight over the woods/forests where i live to try get some nice video and images, hopefully i should be good to go, i like doing the planning and checking though as at least then i am savvy to the area's flying rules.

I am also just getting used to the Mavic Mini but i must admit, I'm in LOVE with it lol, i think it is an absolute gem of a mini drone.
Again i am very grateful for the honest opinions and comments and thank you very much.
Cheers & Peace To All.
mark117h
2020-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules