2322 7 2020-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ting-ting
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

I lost my Mavic Air 2 in the Lake over the Labor day weekend, my fault. I have refresh but I know you need a drone to return. What are my options? I know I have to pay for a new drone but what kind of discount can I get, I have paid for refresh? Just need just the drone it self.
2020-9-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

It is indeed an unfortunate event and we're saddened to read your post. If there's no way to retrieve the unit, you may contact our Contact Support to help you open a ticket and proceed to conduct Data Analysis. We will offer appropriate compensation depending on the result of the Data Analysis. Hope this answers your inquiry.
2020-9-8
Use props
ting-ting
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 9-8 15:26
It is indeed an unfortunate event and we're saddened to read your post. If there's no way to retrieve the unit, you may contact our Contact Support to help you open a ticket and proceed to conduct Data Analysis. We will offer appropriate compensation depending on the result of the Data Analysis. Hope this answers your inquiry.

Thanks Diana, I open up a case and submitted it through repair if that was where I was suppose to do it.
Like I said my fault any options if even if I have to pay for a replacement, I expect to pay for a replacement but hopefully a discount as I have bought multiple drones from you guy. And I love the quality and workmanship of your products. And also I paid for refresh...
2020-9-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ting-ting Posted at 9-8 16:29
Thanks Diana, I open up a case and submitted it through repair if that was where I was suppose to do it.
Like I said my fault any options if even if I have to pay for a replacement, I expect to pay for a replacement but hopefully a discount as I have bought multiple drones from you guy. And I love the quality and workmanship of your products. And also I paid for refresh...

Kindly wait for the team's Data Analysis as I've mentioned above, we will offer appropriate compensation depending on the result.

Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-9-9
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry to read that you lost your MA2
2020-9-18
Use props
DJIMNYD