Version B (anything to worry about?)
1358 6 2015-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hammack710
lvl.1

United States

Hello,
So I received my Inspire 1 a few days ago.  I ordered it from Amazon.

As I was looking through the forms tonight, I saw that there are different versions: A, B, C & D.  Of course I wanted to know what version I have.  After checking, I see that it is a version "B".

That made me a little concerned that my bird may be flawed.  I have read a lot of posts about flyaways, battery discharges, etc.

My question:  Is my concern justified?  Is there any real difference between the version numbers that would affect flyaways?

Thank you.

2015-6-22
Use props
mountmotor
lvl.4

United States

Don't worry about it man....The different versions simply have to do with what kind of pattern you have on your carbon fiber and what blades you have...It has NOTHING to do with the mechanics or electrical parts of the Inspire
2015-6-22
Use props
hammack710
lvl.1

United States

mountmotor Posted at 2015-6-23 14:29
Don't worry about it man....The different versions simply have to do with what kind of pattern you h ...

Awesome.  Thank you very much for the response.  

I figured as much, since we all use the same firmware.  Just wanted to double check.
2015-6-22
Use props
mountmotor
lvl.4

United States

hammack710 Posted at 2015-6-23 14:33
Awesome.  Thank you very much for the response.  

I figured as much, since we all use the same fi ...

Trust me...You will love your Inspire and raise it just as you would your own child lol
2015-6-22
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

I have no idea what mine is.   Probably an A or B since I got it in February.   Never worried about it as it works perfectly.   As said above, nothing to worry about.  Fly, enjoy, live!

2015-6-22
Use props
jhannon66
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9013415 ft
United States

Mine is a B.  218 flights and no fly aways.
2015-6-23
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Only thing to worry about is getting out there and going flying!

For some reason people here get very worked up over the smallest things - the weave pattern of the CF, what the lifting mechanism looks like - there are many more things that should be front of mind like safety, situational awareness and composition. Most importantly, get out there and enjoy yourself!

No material / functional difference between any of the so called 'revisions'.
2015-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules