Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
KittyHawk desktop applicatoin
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarkoMD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39341 ft
United States

Does anyone know if there is a desktop version for the KittyHawk app? I want to use the app for flight planning, and find the map size on a phone very limiting. I'd much rather use the large screen of my desktop. The kittyhawk.io website is not very user-friendly either. I can't even send them an email using a Gmail account.

Thanks for any help or pointers!

2020-9-9
Use props
Planner68
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1194662 ft
United States

Your question got me curious.  I have a MacBook Pro and checked the App Store.  KittyHawk isn't available for the MacBook, so I switched to my iPad and it's available for the iPad.  I mainly use KittyHawk on my phone.
2020-9-10
Use props
MarkoMD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39341 ft
United States

Planner68 Posted at 9-10 14:40
Your question got me curious.  I have a MacBook Pro and checked the App Store.  KittyHawk isn't available for the MacBook, so I switched to my iPad and it's available for the iPad.  I mainly use KittyHawk on my phone.

Even without an actual application, I was hopeful KittyHawk provided a web-based interface I could access from my Mac's browser. That doesn't seem to be the case either.

However, I've discovered AirMap which does have a browser-based map for flight planning. I'm going to try using this and see how it goes.
https://app.airmap.com/
2020-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules