747 5 2020-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyingFish82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any body know if DJI is still launching the New Ronin Today? i dont see any links anymore?
2020-9-9
Use props
FlyingFish82
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

never Mind every one, just found a tweet from DJI that it will be delayed until Oct.

“At DJI, our goal is always to bring products to the market that inspire creativity and push the industry forward. After careful consideration, we have decided to reschedule the September 9th announcement for a later date in October. We ask you to stay tuned a little longer to see a lot more. The next generation of gimbal technology will now be unveiled next month, so we can present the world’s creators with two incredible new options for capturing the world around you.”
2020-9-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for creating this informative post and sharing your personal insights regarding this matter. We do apologize for the delay. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
2020-9-10
Use props
FlyingFish82
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-10 06:29
Hi. Thank you for creating this informative post and sharing your personal insights regarding this matter. We do apologize for the delay. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

for Sure! thanks DJI Paladin! Keep us posted as you have updates! Thanks!
2020-9-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

FlyingFish82 Posted at 9-10 08:58
for Sure! thanks DJI Paladin! Keep us posted as you have updates! Thanks!

You are more than welcome FlyingFish82, With regards to news and updates about DJI, please visit our official DJI website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-9-10
Use props
djiuser010101
lvl.3
Malta

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-10 14:44
You are more than welcome FlyingFish82, With regards to news and updates about DJI, please visit our official DJI website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

Why aren't DJI releasing any updates regarding camera compatibility and price for the new gimbal? It would be nice to have a hyped community for the release. And at least we'll know what we are waiting for.

I was going to buy a Ronin S  about 2 months ago, but I'm holding out on the new purchase because DJI might release something better for the same price (around €499).

I'm worried that once the new gimbals are announced, the Ronin S will be discontinued and I will not be able to purchase it. Hoping that one of the two new gimbals fit my budget and support my camera and lens combo.
2020-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules