Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly App on SC
460 5 2020-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rrdickindon
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I purchased A Smart Controller to use with my new Mavic Air 2.
I did not checking the compatibility. After some reserch found it will not work.
I assumed it would work with any new Mavic Drone for the $$$$$$.
I haven't oped the box yet hopeing they will come out with a fix or Miracle.
Dose anyone know when they will have an update on how long it will be???

2020-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there rrdickindon. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. I am sorry that the DJI Smart Controller is not yet compatible with the DJI Mavic Air 2. Our DJI engineers are still working on it. In addition, DJI Mavic Air 2 will be compatible with the Smart Controller through a future firmware update. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest update by visiting out official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you.
2020-9-9
Use props
rdickinson
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-9 19:52
Hello there rrdickindon. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. I am sorry that the DJI Smart Controller is not yet compatible with the DJI Mavic Air 2. Our DJI engineers are still working on it. In addition, DJI Mavic Air 2 will be compatible with the Smart Controller through a future firmware update. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest update by visiting out official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you.

Great news! Thanks for the quick response.
2020-9-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

rdickinson Posted at 9-10 01:42
Great news! Thanks for the quick response.

Hi there rdickinson. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-9-10
Use props
rdickinson
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I would like to purchase a DJI Mini 2 but there's no update for Smart Controller. Any word on a Support update?
2021-1-15
Use props
rdickinson
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-9-10 22:04
Hi there rdickinson. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
I would like to purchase a DJI Mini 2 but there's no update for Smart Controller. Any word on a Support update?
Heres my ltest invension for SC.
New 1 peice Smart controler Protective Cage with 4 point harness.

SC Cage

SC Cage
SC Cage2.JPG
2021-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules