Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sun Shade for Ipad Mini 5 Display?
904 4 2020-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Magicdroner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 101086 ft
United States

Hi. I have an Ipad Mini 5 protected by an Otterbox Defender protective case which I use with a Skyreat Tablet Mount Holder when I fly my Air 2  (picture of Skyreat Holder by itself is attached. This pic is with the Mavic Mini controller) .
I am looking for a great sunshade which I can attach to the Ipad Mini 5 (with it's Otterbox protective case) mounted in the Skyreat holder to allow me to conrol the drone without that annoying display screen glare on sunny days. Anybody know of a sunshade which will work with my setup. Thanks for any input. Skyreat.jpg
2020-9-10
Use props
Magicdroner
lvl.4
United States

Sun Shade for Ipad Mini 5 Display?

Hi. I have an Ipad Mini 5 protected by an Otterbox Defender protective case which I use with a Skyreat Tablet Mount Holder when I fly my Air 2  (picture of Skyreat Holder by itself is attached in earlier post. This pic is with the Mavic Mini controller) .
I am looking for a great sunshade which I can attach to the Ipad Mini 5 (with it's Otterbox protective case) mounted in the Skyreat holder to allow me to conrol the drone without that annoying display screen glare on sunny days. Anybody know of a sunshade which will work with my setup? Thanks for any input.
P.S.   Sorry for the multiple posts on this but I was trying to get rid of the download message prompt which superimposed over part of my post.
2020-9-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best recommendation for this query. Thank you.
2020-9-11
Use props
Magicdroner
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-11 06:31
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best recommendation for this query. Thank you.

Hi. I found an old sun shade I had  which will work with my setup so I am good.
2020-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Magicdroner Posted at 9-11 07:00
Hi. I found an old sun shade I had  which will work with my setup so I am good.

Thank you for the additional information. We are happy to know that your previous trouble was resolved. If you have concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your valued support and happly flying.
2020-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules